The Tampa sports town sucks!!!!!

Bull Matrix

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

what he said...

on a semi-related note... it was embarrassing when the announcers were talking about USF not having a home field advantage because the stadium was so calm... but then again, the announcers were idiots because 1) it was 12 2) it is UNC in football and 3) USF was easily ahead at that point, of course nobody cared

let's not forget about how the announcers were talking about how loud we were on the first play of the fourth quarter  ::)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,259

what pissed me off more than the attendance was the ohio state, wisconsin, and gators shirts that i saw on people IN THE STUDENT SECTION, especially the dumbass in the osu shirt yelling "this is a real team"

granted, people yelled things at them occasionally, but youd never see things like that at UF, FSU, OSU etc

• Content Count:  695

what pissed me off more than the attendance was the ohio state, wisconsin, and gators shirts that i saw on people IN THE STUDENT SECTION, especially the dumbass in the osu shirt yelling "this is a real team"

granted, people yelled things at them occasionally, but youd never see things like that at UF, FSU, OSU etc

You guys shouldn't be upset. Why would you want them to jump on USF's bandwagon? Their not true fans so don't worry about them. USF is good now so enough people will jump on the bandwagon but for those that remain Gators, and Buckeyes fans don't worry about them.

Archived