3,334 tickets remaining...

79 Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,568
  • Days Won:  10

What I see on the USF side of the stadium is Alumni and fans that have purchased tickets but not showing up or they purchased 8 seats and only fill 2 of them.  If you can't show up give your tickets away get people in the seats.  Why did we not have over 40K at the UNC game?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Mama Bull,

I think we have a core of true fans of about 25K-30k that are going to show up now matter what happens on Friday. As the years go by, that number will increase with the die hard fans. We have a lot of young alumni that went to the games as students which they will follow this team. It is just the nature of the beast that we will have a lot of bandwagon fans come this Friday. If we keep winning then they will keep showing. I am just glad to be a die hard USF fan along with most of you USF fans on this message board. We live and die with the Bulls.

I think the attendance at ELON is evidence that you are correct.  In past years, we struggled to get people out to IAA games.  This time, the student section was jam packed for it.

If we were to lose, attendance would certainly drop, but it would stay higher than past years.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

What I see on the USF side of the stadium is Alumni and fans that have purchased tickets but not showing up or they purchased 8 seats and only fill 2 of them.  If you can't show up give your tickets away get people in the seats.  Why did we not have over 40K at the UNC game?

yea how much you wanna bet that if there are any empty seats on Friday night its on the USF season ticket/high donor level sections....

im not trying to discredit these ticket holders because they are very important part of our program (thanks for the $$)  but at the same time, they are also the ones most likely to miss the game.

I hope EVERY seat is filled.  its clear that every ticket will be sold now we just need to make sure those tickets are used.

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i had a friend who bought a ticket in 118 for $34 and change on ticketmaster either last night or this morning.

• Content Count:  6,583
  • Days Won:  2

True fans will come to every game no matter who the opponent is.

What infuriates me is when season ticket owners give their tickets to fans from the visiiting team

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I thought USF was thinking of doing a mini-package type deal.. did they decide against that?  It seems if we had fewer than 2k tickets why not sell a WVU & one other game package?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,893
  • Days Won:  6

I thought USF was thinking of doing a mini-package type deal.. did they decide against that?  It seems if we had fewer than 2k tickets why not sell a WVU & one other game package?

Notes in the Trib this morning said a 4 game mini pack is on sale now.  Probably would get a discount but the seats will not be in the same location like season tickets.

Archived