bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

hope we sell out WVU.

heard Pam Ward mention 37k..

disappointing, inexcusable, etc.

great total? We are a TOP 25 TEAM on freaking ESPN drawing 37k. The rain 'scared off some'? Who the hell drives up to RJS, sees rain, and turns around.

unacceptable. this is a football hotbed. we have the largest enrollment in the big east and a student section rivaling many teams around the country.

not that rich in tradition, yes, but come on.. you need to draw at least 40k.

thank god Friday makes up for it.

So you're railing against the "poor" attendance, but stayed home to watch it on TV?  ;)  Just curious...

I have the flu. Don't bother approaching me with the Auburn DVD on Friday night.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Oh, and the fans that were there were extremely LOUD, watching them on TV.  Possibly the loudest I have heard them when we had that goal line stand near the student section.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

At least from a crowd standpoint, WVU isn't going to know what hit them on Friday night. It's going to be pure chaos.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

hope we sell out WVU.

great total? We are a TOP 25 TEAM on freaking ESPN drawing 37k. The rain 'scared off some'? Who the hell drives up to RJS, sees rain, and turns around.

unacceptable. this is a football hotbed. we have the largest enrollment in the big east and a student section rivaling many teams around the country.

So you're railing against the "poor" attendance, but stayed home to watch it on TV?  ;)  Just curious...

I have the flu. Don't bother approaching me with the Auburn DVD on Friday night.

Don't worry, I won't.  Get well.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,261

hope we sell out WVU.

Don't worry, I won't.  Get well.  ;D

why, thank you... ;D

• Content Count:  162

Just got in.. well played game.. AWFUL attendance...  I was really hoping for a nice showing today, and it looked like any other game.. great game though bulls!  Can't wait till Friday.

• Content Count:  1,297

I just got home from the game..........drunk and very proud of our USF bulls.  We were so loud during that game.........that last time I remember a game that loud at home we were playing Rutgers.  GO BULLS..........I'm very proud of our team right now. 

• Content Count:  385

just got back......attendence was fine for UNC and in the rain.  It looked like it was going to storm since 9 this morning, so that scared some people off.  37,000 is good.  THe student section was great!!! very solid.  The most important thing is that our team looked great on the field.

Archived