Bulls Gear

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Without even realizing what I'm wearing, I look down and I'm always in Bulls Gear.  Is everyone else like this on this board?  Whenever I go out to a casual restaurant, or someplace else, I'm always wearing Bulls stuff.  I know Mutt is like this.  I've read his posts, and I think I'm somehow morphing into another Mutt, but it might not be just me.  It might be everyone on this board................Am I alone in this sickness? 

"Doctor I got a fever, and the only thing that can cure it is.........More Cowbell !!"  Cue Chris Walken..........

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a student and my entire wardrobe is slowly morphing in to jeans/USF shorts and USF shirts. By the time I graduate, it'll be nothing but green and gold.

• Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Work, dinner, hanging out.  You name the occassion, I am wearing Green and Gold!  In fact the guys on my squad have asked on many occassion if I own anything else.  Of course my reply is "No, why do I need anything else."

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Unfortunately where I work I can't indulge myself in head to toe USF gear.  However, outside of the 40 hours a week where I am required to dress like "everyone else in the business community" I am always sporting and supporting USF.

Archived