Out-Of-State Recognition On The Rise

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Thought some of you guys would be interested in hearing this...

Tonight (Friday) I went to one of the local High Scool football games.  I was decked out in my USF hat & shirt to represent up here in ACC country.

So, I'm sitting on the metal bleacher (no, they don't have chairbacks, but I still made it through in one piece), and this 15 or 16 year-old student sees my hat & shirt and says, "Hey!!  Bulls!!  Yeah, man....GO BULLS!!" 

I was like, "Huh??"  ???

It really surprised me for a second.

Then my wife started saying, "Yeah!  Go Bulls!" and displaying the horns.  After I realized he was talking about OUR Bulls, I gave him a high five.  Then we gave him a hard time about the Notre Dame shirt he was wearing, but he laughed and said that he is becoming a very big fan of USF.

So here's what I wanted to report:

1) People out-of-state (and we're pretty far from Tampa here) are recognizing our logo!

2) Younger generations are taking notice -- even out-of-state youngsters!

Good stuff........made my evening.

Proud to be a Bull.

GO BULLS!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Thats good news.  Gone are the days by friends that go to FSU and GT can talk smack to me... haha

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Thats good news.  Gone are the days by friends that go to FSU and GT can talk smack to me... haha

Fo' sho'.

All these stinkin Hokie fans up here are coming off their "we left the Big East for the illustrious ACC" high horses.

Love it!

:moon2 :nutkick avatar25746_1.gif

Archived