Not a bad looking pair of hoof covers...

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,379
  • Days Won:  491

Mine finally arrived, too bad that they arrived with one of the tongues torn off of the shoe - just laying in the shoe....real nice!  I would not reccommend these to anyone.  They have a tongue that can be flipped to be either green or gold, but if they come broken, how long do you think it will be before the tongue breaks off due to normal wear and tear?  They are going back and I will not be re-ordering.

Sorry to hear that, it seems most experiences have been positive.  I have copied and pasted this for you:

Damaged or Defective Products

What to Do

When you receive your package(s), please inspect it carefully as well as the items included. It is typical for shipping boxes to endure some wear during transit. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please call or email us with specific information regarding damaged or defective products. It is very important that you contact our Customer Service Department before returning any products. We will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label and other information that will make the return process as easy and efficient as possible.

Link to USFTeamShop.com Customer Service

Please let me know if I can help.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

Those are some nice kicks (once again using the lingo of the streets to enhance my credibility).

They remind me of the shoes I wore on the Monsters of Rock Tour '89 I did with Krokus, Twisted Sister, and Dolly Parton.  Mel Tillis said he really "l-l-l-l-l-l-liked" them.

Archived