Not a bad looking pair of hoof covers...

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,379
  • Days Won:  491

Sweet they work for me...................... if maybe I was 15 years younger, a female, and on the cheerleading squad.  :-\

They just need some dirt and grass stains to be alright...Really, who ever wears a pair of spanking new white shoes anywhere without feeling like KnightLight?

Get 'em dirty and they're fine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

like either of these?

BSFL.jpg

TTSFL.jpg

If so, I'd be happy to help you acquire one...

Yes, Thanks...can they be modified in any way?

I can get those direct from the manufacturer like that, but not modified in any way.

• Content Count:  1,238

D

I can get those direct from the manufacturer like that, but not modified in any way.

Do you have any details you can e-mail me with...so as not to take away from your post for the shoes

My idea is to hang, horizontally, a banner from the front of the house as people arrive from out of town, and for those in town driving by, can see and know that this is "Bulls U Country"

I am surprised that there are not more chioces to be had, but I guess it will take time to spur on new choices.

Any more details you may have would be appreciated and thanks for taking the time Bulliever.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry, Brad, I tried ordering a pair of shoes for myself and the missus, but mine were canceled because they were out of stock, so you're only getting the kickback on half as much.  =)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

The wife and I each ordered a pair. We wanted to make sure that they got her before the WVU game, so we paid the $15 extra for next day shipping. The site's fulfillment time was so fast, they had the shoes out to FedEx by 4:30 pm. IMPRESSIVE. I will have them in hand (or on foot) this afternoon. Thanks Brad for everything you do.

Right now I think you can save 10% on a $75 with the code at checkout - COLD10NCAA.

• Content Count:  117

Maybe I should have done next day shipment as well....my order is shipping to St Pete from Jacksonville via Wilmngton, OH.....at least that is where it is right now according to the tracking info - don't know that I will get them in time for Friday, but as long as I get them...!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

Got them today and they are sweet. And of course they do a sale promotion THE DAY AFTER I buy them. Sheesh!  >:(

• Content Count:  117

Mine finally arrived, too bad that they arrived with one of the tongues torn off of the shoe - just laying in the shoe....real nice!  I would not reccommend these to anyone.  They have a tongue that can be flipped to be either green or gold, but if they come broken, how long do you think it will be before the tongue breaks off due to normal wear and tear?  They are going back and I will not be re-ordering.

Archived