ahhh ANYONE IM LOOKING FOR WVU TICKETS!!!

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,595
  • Days Won:  3

Ugh my dad decided to try and see if his old boss still had season tickets to see if he could get tickets from him.  I said why would he give us tickets?  He kept saying, oh he wont go. Well he is going.  now were stuck with looking for tickets online.

If anyone knows were i can find tickets in the lower bowl anywhere close to face value help me out!! Or if anyone is selling them.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

SFBTickets.com

not sure about finding them at face value though.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

good seats cost good money

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,808
  • Days Won:  213

stubhub.com might have some lower bowl-- your dad dropped the ball imo

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

Face value? Forget it.. Try $200+; ea.

• Content Count:  12,678
  • Days Won:  25

In the beginning I bought my tickets thru the company. The year before the move to RayJay I decided to buy my own for just this reason.

BUY SEASON TICKETS.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

In the beginning I bought my tickets thru the company. The year before the move to RayJay I decided to buy my own for just this reason.

BUY SEASON TICKETS.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Same problem I have this year. I always have 4 season tickets in the club section every year, but now because of the success the owner has decided to go to all the home games, which has screwed me. Has never been an issue for 3+ years. Now I have to buy individual game tickets; and you better believe I will be buying season tickets for next year and beyond.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

BUY SEASON TICKETS.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Same problem I have this year. I always have 4 season tickets in the club section every year, but now because of the success the owner has decided to go to all the home games, which has screwed me. Has never been an issue for 3+ years. Now I have to buy individual game tickets; and you better believe I will be buying season tickets for next year and beyond.

You can still buy season tickets for the remainder of this season.  They will be in the lower bowl and they have some great deals going on.  Something to think about as opposed to sitting in the upper deck.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,808
  • Days Won:  213

BUY SEASON TICKETS.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

You can still buy season tickets for the remainder of this season.  They will be in the lower bowl and they have some great deals going on.  Something to think about as opposed to sitting in the upper deck.

sorry for going on bit of a tangent here-- but I recall Pitt fans complaining about Notre Dame fans buying a bunch of season tickets every other year just to get good seats for their one game at Pitt. I wonder if we'll ever have that type of thing happen.

The good thing about this situation is that those lower bowl seats are started to get filled in by folks who depended on company tickets and whatnot. Season ticket sales have to shoot up and to avoid this in the future-- stay up.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

BUY SEASON TICKETS.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Mike I thought of that while I was typing the last post.  Unfortunately if our fans won't buy then then others will in order to watch their team.

sorry for going on bit of a tangent here-- but I recall Pitt fans complaining about Notre Dame fans buying a bunch of season tickets every other year just to get good seats for their one game at Pitt. I wonder if we'll ever have that type of thing happen.

The good thing about this situation is that those lower bowl seats are started to get filled in by folks who depended on company tickets and whatnot. Season ticket sales have to shoot up and to avoid this in the future-- stay up.

Archived