USF Players Taunting Auburn Students?

Who'sYourData?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I have thought for a long time that USF have very immature fans. So many people show up to get drunk, vulgar and to simply taunt, berate, fight, and insult either the opposing team, their fans, or even other Bulls!

That being said, the author of that letter losing all creditability when she says our players took those pom-poms. Anyone who saw the game on tv saw them being throw at our players.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

That Navy ROTC cadet should get in trouble for that one! 

Bad form.

• Content Count:  1,757

Wow, I missed the Air Force Zoomie wannabe... Very bad form indeed. 

• Content Count:  1,334

I know young fans feel the need to gloat after a win and all that but telling every single Auburn fan that you walk by on the way back to the shuttle bus "sorry we ruined your season" is bad form.

I would prefer good game. Those folks were nothing but nice to us the entire time-- and that is their MO--- and even if you think they do that only because we are somehow inferior or considered an easy win before the game starts, I've heard this from everyone who ever attended a game there-- Gators especially. Bama is another matter entirely but hey-- they are allowed to hate someone.

I wish we could just begood sports regardless of what happens in games. If we could be more like Auburn fans in general--- that would be something to brag about.

QFT.

I really hope our players weren't taunting Auburn fans.  If it was just one player, he needs the good ole' talking to.  Raining pom-poms could of course incite a word or two.....let's all start pointing fingers!

Let's not.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I have thought for a long time that USF have very immature fans. So many people show up to get drunk, vulgar and to simply taunt, berate, fight, and insult either the opposing team, their fans, or even other Bulls!

That being said, the author of that letter losing all creditability when she says our players took those pom-poms. Anyone who saw the game on tv saw them being throw at our players.

Agree 100%.  Nothing gets me more pissed than when my fellow students get into the bull s*** chant when we commit an obvious penalty.  Like our team our fan base still has a long way to go, even though we have come such a long way to get where we are at.   

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Agree 100%.  Nothing gets me more pissed than when my fellow students get into the bull s*** chant when we commit an obvious penalty.  Like our team our fan base still has a long way to go, even though we have come such a long way to get where we are at.   

Agreed. 2 penalties come to mind just from this Auburn game, 1 with the roughing the passer when T-Mac hit Cox late and shoved him straight into Clebert. You could see from the upper deck that it was a good call. And the 2nd, when Nate Allen came over and finished off a tackle of an Auburn player who was already wrapped up low and forced out of bounds. Both were obvious penalties, and it annoyed the crap out of me that everyone in our section was chanting that BS and making us all look stupid

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed. 2 penalties come to mind just from this Auburn game, 1 with the roughing the passer when T-Mac hit Cox late and shoved him straight into Clebert. You could see from the upper deck that it was a good call. And the 2nd, when Nate Allen came over and finished off a tackle of an Auburn player who was already wrapped up low and forced out of bounds. Both were obvious penalties, and it annoyed the crap out of me that everyone in our section was chanting that BS and making us all look stupid

The BS Chant is the worst!

• Content Count:  1,165

My same thoughts exactly. I hate when we commit a blatant penalty and half the stadium starts chanting ********.  I'm all for chanting it when we DO get screwed on a call, but not every time we commit a penalty.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea just because we are the Bulls doesnt mean that chant is clever

Archived