Why can't you buy Away Game tickets at the Marshall Center?

PitBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

I just ordered USF-RU tickets at the Sun Dome.  Just for clarification-- you can ORDER tickets from the Sun Dome and/or Athletic Facility.. I was really looking forward to having them printed out and POSSESSING them today, but no.  They took my order and I'll have it mailed to my home.  So basically, you're better of saving gas and just ordering Away Game tickets through the phone.  They basically do the same thing that you would do in person.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just ordered USF-RU tickets at the Sun Dome.  Just for clarification-- you can ORDER tickets from the Sun Dome and/or Athletic Facility.. I was really looking forward to having them printed out and POSSESSING them today, but no.  They took my order and I'll have it mailed to my home.  So basically, you're better of saving gas and just ordering Away Game tickets through the phone.  They basically do the same thing that you would do in person.

Did they say when they would be mailed out?

I ordered my tickets to the RU game weeks ago, and am still waiting to get them.

• Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

Did they say when they would be mailed out?

I ordered my tickets to the RU game weeks ago, and am still waiting to get them.

They said all away game tix will be mailed out a month before the game.  So they said for RU, it will be mid-September.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I got my Auburn tix about 3 weeks ago, so that makes sense.

I'll get my FAU tix in the next 2-3 weeks I guess.

Archived