finally some BIG time SportsCenter LOVE

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Does it hurt that it came from the gayturd bachelor jesse palmer?

So people complain when gators dont give us props and then they complain when they do?  Yup makes a lot of sense........

Don't you get it? He said *gayturd*! It sounds remotely like "Gator," but it has "gay" in it! It's *hilarious*. You just must not get it. Trust me, it's *hilarious*. It never ceases to be anything but *hilarious*. Oh, and clever!

Sorry...I thought I would show my disdain for all things little u little f by slamming yet another of their QBs who couldn't make it on the next level.  I am happy as Rezz said if it was Martha Stewart or Kermit the Frog.  When I was at USF you rooted for uf, f$u, or um, but now we play with the big three and I won't give them or their alumni props openly even if they give it to us.  Guess that makes me a gator hator, criminole jailer, and u basher.  GO BULLS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,125
  • Days Won:  172

a win at auburn is crucial

• Content Count:  5,595
  • Days Won:  3

good thing is...they replay SportsCEnter like 12 times....everyone will get to watch this!!  not everyone catches those college shows at 2pm on espn.

Ahhh i hate sportscenter now.

Great that we were on.  But i wont be home till about 2 and i cant watch it in the morning or at night.

school sucks

GO BULLS.

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

While a win @Auburn would be the biggest in school history...can't say that it's "crucial". If we lost that game and won out...or had one more loss we'd be 10-2. I think most ppl would be thrilled if that was our record after the dust settled.

• Content Count:  1,981

I can't wait for Rutgers to to get blown out so I don't have to watch that freaking celebration clip anymore.  They are playing in that in every single show, it's driving me crazy.

While a win @Auburn would be the biggest in school history...can't say that it's "crucial". If we lost that game and won out...or had one more loss we'd be 10-2. I think most ppl would be thrilled if that was our record after the dust settled.

Amen, Blade...

a win @ Rutgers is more crucial because it's a Big East game...

winning all of our homes games is more crucial for the fan base, and the Big East games...

a win over UCF is more crucial because we need to show just how much better USF is than UCF for potential recruits (expect a lot of them at THAT game)...

So, on the scale of "cruical" wins... auburn is somewhere around 8th or 9th.

Now, what IS crucual about Auburn, is playing hard, playing smart, playing well... competing for the whole game and standing toe to toe with the Tigers.

I would be ECSTATIC with a win... and that is what I'm cheering for... but I'd still be happy with a game like the Rutgers game, 22-20 with the chance to tie/win at the end.

• Content Count:  880

i agree.  i'm SICK of seeing that clip.  i'm sure that will be replayed repeatedly for our guys the week or the RU game.  couldn't think of any better motivation.

i agree.  i'm SICK of seeing that clip.  i'm sure that will be replayed repeatedly for our guys the week or the RU game.  couldn't think of any better motivation.

Man I hope so... I can't think of a better way to fire them up in the locker room before practice...

They'll be breathing fire by the time they walk out onto the field at Rutgers stadium.

• Content Count:  1,911

I would say a game like Rutgers is more crucial for us and our fans, but for a nation-wide perception of being up there with the big dogs.....yes the Auburn game is crucial. 

Again, to be recognized as a top team, not for our season. 

• Content Count:  869

Wow! Nice props from Sports Center, the segment is under SURPRISE on the SC Rundown sidebar.  It is about 47 minutes into the hour long SC show. Coors Light Cold Hard Facts. The USF segment is #4.   Video is from the Rutgers and WVU games.

Archived