Carlton Hill Gone??

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

In all honesty I won't miss this kid at all. Don't need poor attitudes like that bogging down the program. Time to move on. Best of luck to him.

Let's not go overboard.  Unless you have inside information, I've never heard anything about Hill having a poor attitude.  In fact, I've always gotten the impression he is a pretty good guy.  Academic issues doesn't always mean lazy or bad attitude.  If college was easy, everyone would do it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I was going to say the same thing I

• Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

Got my fingers crossed they can get him cleaned up academically and then back on the field. Come on C-4! You're a huge weapon! Don't mind the fans that don't realize your potential...

• Content Count:  1,457

I wish him the best.   Sometimes school is not for everyone, maybe the cfl or arena ball is in his future?

Yes - peace to Carlton - hope you find your way my friend.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hate to see him go as he had a lot of talent and athletic ability.  I wish him the best and may he find success wherever life takes him. 

• Content Count:  3,827

If a tree falls in the woods.................

• Content Count:  121

Hope Hill finds his way but it doesn't need to be at USF.  I was anxiously awaiting his return and now this.  He's had his opportunity here now time to move on and although school isn't for everyone I find it hard to believe Hill is giving his all in the classroom.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

In all honesty I won't miss this kid at all. Don't need poor attitudes like that bogging down the program. Time to move on. Best of luck to him.

Let's not go overboard.  Unless you have inside information, I've never heard anything about Hill having a poor attitude.  In fact, I've always gotten the impression he is a pretty good guy.  Academic issues doesn't always mean lazy or bad attitude.  If college was easy, everyone would do it.

Problems with the law and in the classroom:

What would you prefer to call it if not attitude?  ???

• Content Count:  12,293

i t hink he was referring to C-Hill not having a bad attitude on the football field and with his teammates.

his academic issues probably arent as serious as they sound.  its not like he was eligible, came back to USF and didn't do some work to become ineligible again.  it sounds like he was never fully cleared academically.

hopefully he can work hard, get his AA and still make an impact but like everyone else is saying....at this point i think C-Hill needs USF a lot more than USF needs C-Hill but best of luck to the kid no matter what happens.

• Content Count:  4,642

hill would have been an awesome receiver at the next level.  hopefully this is just some sort of hiccup in the system because you can't deny the guy's athletic ability.  however, if he's causing problems and can't get school work done, then i guess i just hope him the best wherever that may be.

Archived