ESPN College Gameday Preview

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Just got metnioned with uf, fsu, and um on ESPN. We are either there, or very close to making it the big 4.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Just to add to the growing media attention, College Gameday mentioned us in a report of the sunshine state schools.  Apparently even Dicky (real name filtered) Vitale is raving about Mike Ford and the 16 returning starters.

This is a first that I can recall...

When talking about football in the Sunshine State, ESPN Gameday talked a great deal about the national champions...  but then talked about Florida State, Miami, and South Florida - mentioned "true freshman" Mike Ford...

---

When asked "which Florida school has the most to prove" Kirk Herbstreit said all three ("leaving South Florida out")...

We know USF has a lot to prove, but consider that FSU and Miami are at "low points" whereas USF is still on the rise...

• Content Count:  1,479

Just did a story on the gay-tors working out, and said top school in Florida. But then mentioned the other schools competing with them, did Miami, F$U and USF! Rece Davis said, "How about South Florida. They've got 16 starters returning and a freshman running back in Mike Ford that **** Vitale has been raving about"

Then they just showed the tease for later and said who will be this years Rutgers, and I believe Davis said something like "somebody's been talking up the Bulls"- he kinda mumbled it so didnt understand the last part.

• Content Count:  4,879

National radio show Sports Spectrum today mentioned the football powers in Florida:  "Florida, FSU, South Florida, Miami."

9 wins this season before bowl and it will keep getting better.

• Content Count:  10,219

just win jim!

• Content Count:  242

As a side note, I'm glad that Herbstreit corrected the nation's "perception" that the Big 10 was slow and overrated. I'm now relieved that my errant thinking has been corrected and no long misguided. I guess watching last year's BSC Series didn't influence my "perception".

• Content Count:  2,307

National radio show Sports Spectrum today mentioned the football powers in Florida:  "Florida, FSU, South Florida, Miami."

9 wins this season before bowl and it will keep getting better.

That made me feel all warm inside.  :-)

• Content Count:  38

Just got metnioned with uf, fsu, and um on ESPN. We are either there, or very close to making it the big 4.

We are in "The Big Four."  Florida's the best team in the state, FSU wavering and Miami is a joke.  As of right now USF should be considered to be in the "Big Three" and by years end hopefully the second best team in the state.

• Content Count:  1,254

We are in "The Big Four."  Florida's the best team in the state, FSU wavering and Miami is a joke.  As of right now USF should be considered to be in the "Big Three" and by years end hopefully the second best team in the state.

I would like you to give me 3 reasons as to why Miami is a joke.

Archived