What time is everyone planning on getting out and tailgating for AU

Elcaro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

I want to make sure I'm showing up around some other Bulls and have time to drink a few and eat a few, catch some afternoon games and take it easy before the big upset that will flood the streets with ornery Tigers/War Eagles/How many mascots can one team have. Thinking of getting there brunch time...11ish. Anyone know anything about taffic going/coming and if there are good bars in stadium area?

• Content Count:  19,662
  • Days Won:  255

Are you making mimosas and waffles for brunch? If so count me in ;D

I want to make sure I'm showing up around some other Bulls and have time to drink a few and eat a few, catch some afternoon games and take it easy before the big upset that will flood the streets with ornery Tigers/War Eagles/How many mascots can one team have. Thinking of getting there brunch time...11ish. Anyone know anything about taffic going/coming and if there are good bars in stadium area?

• Content Count:  763

When I finally get my tickets, i'm getting there at the a$$ crack of dawn to set up camp. Drink of choice for the day is Blanton's on the rocks.

• Content Count:  22

Mimosas...check

Waffles...let's meet halfway...how bout pancakes?

Any more requests?

Ooh, how bout Bully Mary's...Midori mixed with, um, something.

• Content Count:  2,580
  • Days Won:  1

When I finally get my tickets, i'm getting there at the a$$ crack of dawn to set up camp. Drink of choice for the day is Blanton's on the rocks.

Do you know where you're parking?  And when you say "set up camp" do you mean you're camping overnight after the game?  Wanted to know if anyone else would be doing that besides our group. 

It's your brunch so you may serve whatever you like, but if I am going to show up that early I will expect a nice mix of breakfast and lunch foods ;)

Breakfast in Columbus, GA... roll into Auburn early to mid afternoon... do a little "tailgating on our own"... walk around to soak in the "traditional college" environment...talk trash to Auburn fans... high-five USF fans...and get to the USF Pre-Game Tailgate when it opens... then walk into Jordan Hare stadium ready to scream my lungs out...

At least, that's the tentative plan thus far...

• Content Count:  4,642

we're going to try to get there by 2... i'll be in ocala the night before due to travel arrangements.

• Content Count:  763

Do you know where you're parking?  And when you say "set up camp" do you mean you're camping overnight after the game?   Wanted to know if anyone else would be doing that besides our group. 

Def. camping out. Word of mouth on the boards says that it sucks trying to get out of there after the game. Also with us pulling the upset i'll want to drink up and take in what just went down. As for which lot, i'm not sure. I'll have to find that parking lot map someone posted. I'll PM you and maybe we can get our own version of Duke's camp village that they set up for bball games.

The Alabama fans were nice people to tailgate with in 2003, I hope the Auburn fans follow suit.

Archived