Bulls and Wine

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

My family had a going away party for my niece tonight as she's off to college (St. Mary's University, Indiana).  Anyway, I dropped a bottle of wine in the kitchen that my sister in law (USF grad, also) just bought and it shattered all over the place.  I felt terrible about it, so I went up to Publix to replace it.  As I was looking for the same bottle, there was another guy looking for wine too.  He had a USF visor and Bulls shirt on.  As I passed him, I blurted out, "Go Bulls!"  And he turned around and noticed my Bulls shirt and said, "This could be the year!".  It was great. 

I know its the same city as USF, but its great seeing people wearing the colors all over the place.

Go Bulls!! 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i have noticed a major increase in USF gear when im out and about.

it will be even more when football season FINALLY starts!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,289
  • Days Won:  29

And there is a vineyard that sells "Raging Bull" or something like that ... not too bad.

• Content Count:  2,580
  • Days Won:  1

I was looking at a potential new house Sunday, and we were chit-chatting w/ the realtor, and she brought up the Bucs game the night before since my buddy had a Bucs shirt on.  She said something to the effect that it didn't look like it was going to be a good year for them, but then she said something to the effect of "you know who's going to have a better year than the Bucs is the USF Bulls football team."  This was kinda out of nowhere since we hadn't told her that we were USF grads.  A couple of years ago most people prob didn't know we had a team, much less anything about them.

Archived