Road trip from hell... Can anyone top this Auburn trip?

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

That's all I really want... the W... if my plane crashes, as long as we establish ourselves by beating Auburn, it will be worth every second of the agonzing plunge to the earth.

How do I know my life really revolves around USF football... we're 13 days away from the opening game and I basically told the hottest girl that I've hooked up with in quite some time that football is more important and she happened to have met me at the wrong time. What's weird and even more stupid... now she keeps calling... get a clue... my Saturday's are spent paying homage to the Green and Gold... if you can't handle it, go date an ASU grad. Bulliever... you would be proud of me with this girl... 23-year old banker with a slamming body... if anyone has seen Roselyn Sanchez, you will know what I'm talking about... that is the closest girl that people compare her to.

I tend to think I look somewhere between Tom Brady and Brady Quinn (after a couple of drinks).  ;D

I had no idea they were balding too!  ;D See you soon, buddy.

• Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

Balding... Seth Greenberg was balding... me, I'm just a hat away from being beautiful.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,719

I can come close

Flew up to Raliegh to go to the ECU/USF game. Drove all the way to the coast with a buddy who bolted up to Maryland after the game. After the game-- spent the night driving and stopping to rest (I was on my own) to get over to Charlotte to see the Bucs play the Panthers. After that game, drove back to Raliegh to get my flight out that morning. I was exhausted and "cleaning up" in McDonalds bathrooms wasn't all that effective. Never again.

Mike, I think our Penn State and South Carolina trips were pretty exhausting.  Maybe not as bas as some of these stories but very close seconds.

• Content Count:  4,451

I can come close

Flew up to Raliegh to go to the ECU/USF game. Drove all the way to the coast with a buddy who bolted up to Maryland after the game. After the game-- spent the night driving and stopping to rest (I was on my own) to get over to Charlotte to see the Bucs play the Panthers. After that game, drove back to Raliegh to get my flight out that morning. I was exhausted and "cleaning up" in McDonalds bathrooms wasn't all that effective. Never again.

Mike, I think our Penn State and South Carolina trips were pretty exhausting.  Maybe not as bas as some of these stories but very close seconds.

Throw in the close to 40 y.o. or just over I gotta agree that PSU was an exhausting trip.  PSU was non-stop but well worth the effort.  I thought T-man was gonna was gonna pass out when we got back to Maryland early Sunday morn.  Don't forget last year driving all teh way from Carolina after the game.  That was one F'n long day.

• Content Count:  12,293

geez...sheriff why dont you just buy 1 way tickets and then you guys can both fly out of atlanta.

• Content Count:  119

Balding... Seth Greenberg was balding... me, I'm just a hat away from being beautiful.  ;D

Or halfway of going the other way... ;D >:D

• Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

We figured the speeding ticket would be cheaper than mixing and matching flights due to our agendas...

Archived