EXPECT TO WIN !!!

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to see people sitting while they should be making noise, I hate people who leave early(stay for the entire Elon game!!). Take pride it the team, bc when the student section starts going crazy, so does the team.

GO BULLS

Word! Nothing worse then being asked to sit down in the STUDENT SECTION

That gets me so pissed.. a person in the SECOND ROW of the student section asking me and my bro to sit down so they could watch. I will say this... if the entire student section could be as pumped as the "front row" people... ya know, the ones in there an hour before kickoff just to harass the other team...it would be extremely difficult (More so than it already is) to win at RayJay

• Content Count:  66,125
  • Days Won:  172

Our players do, just wish more of our fans would.

During the game, continue to cheer for our team. We have the talent and a trigger man in Grothe that fans should never doubt a victory.

This may be too much to ask of some fans, as it's in their nature.

Go BULLS !!!

dont disagree

• Content Count:  12,293

yea sitting at a college football game is overrated.

specially when there is action going on.

i take a seat during timeouts (sometimes)  but while that clock is moving you gotta be standing.  and make noise!

oh...dont forget to WEAR GREEN EITHER

• Content Count:  1,254

I hate to see people sitting while they should be making noise, I hate people who leave early(stay for the entire Elon game!!). Take pride it the team, bc when the student section starts going crazy, so does the team.

GO BULLS

That gets me so pissed.. a person in the SECOND ROW of the student section asking me and my bro to sit down so they could watch. I will say this... if the entire student section could be as pumped as the "front row" people... ya know, the ones in there an hour before kickoff just to harass the other team...it would be extremely difficult (More so than it already is) to win at RayJay

I don't know if you BeefStuds ever look around (I'm assuming this is who you are talking about), but the rest of the student section is always up. You all believe you are the best fans because you paint up and look like retards walking around in skirts, but there are some real fans out there who are up and yelling the whole game. Sure there may be a few sour people sitting around, but don't make the generalization that the first row is the only people up and yelling.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

GO BULLS

I don't know if you BeefStuds ever look around (I'm assuming this is who you are talking about), but the rest of the student section is always up. You all believe you are the best fans because you paint up and look like retards walking around in skirts, but there are some real fans out there who are up and yelling the whole game. Sure there may be a few sour people sitting around, but don't make the generalization that the first row is the only people up and yelling.

Agreed. I come wit ha crew of about 20-25 people and jsut because we don't waste time sitting and paying for beer to sit in the front row, doesn't mean we aren't standing and yelling.  We enjoy our cheap beer and come in pumped for the game.  Just turn and look behind you to the left, we're the screaming like idiots and singing.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Im about 15 rows up and not a beef stud. Im with about 20 people as well, and we are always standing. I can assure you that its just not the beef studs who think this. I can name about 4 times last year when four DIFFERENT groups of people have asked me to sit down. I dont mean to generalize, for I love my fellow students in the student section, but there are people who do nothing but just sit during the whole game- and those are the people who piss me off!!!

• Content Count:  6,580
  • Days Won:  2

Why would anyone not expect to win?

Stay for the whole game, it shouldn't matter who the opponent is.

STAND when ever you want, nothing worse than people who just sit there reading a book or talking on the phone!

Archived