#35 And #37 In Polls - Should We Be Higher?

USFMikeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

if you watched how Auburn handled almost every team in 2004 u would change ur mind....ive never seen anyone play that dominate in some time.....for example we had 3 top 10 nfl draft picks and 4 first rounds including 2 top 5 picks......and see what ronnie brown and jason campbell and cadillac have done in the nfl what had Matt Linerat lol cant spell done....sure sure Bush is doing great did he win rookie of the year like carnell williams did? i dont think so mabye he did i dont remember lol but im not saying they werent great but the defenses that Southern Cal played were not good unlike the SEC's teams defenses (not pullin the SEC homer thing) but seriously i honestly think ur SF team could be just as successful in the Pac 10 as u are in the big east because yall could score on every1s defenses with ur high calibar offense.....but back to the subject the UGA 2004 team was good enough to be SEC Champions and beat almost any1 in the country and we dominated them

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

oh yeah USC beat VT by like 7 and it was because they got a lucky pass interference call plus it was the first game

Archived