Auburn Ticket Total

crambone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

According to my source @ USF back in July, we had "3,000 total tickets for the Auburn game for our fans".

I E-Mailed him today, and he said:

We only have about 100 or so tickets left so will be a lot of green and gold which is great to see!

• Content Count:  5,903

Can we request more tickets if those last 100 sell?

• Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

I question the validity of only 100 tixs left.

Nah, this guy works directly for ticket sales (his card says "Account Executive").  He would definitely know, and would have no reason to lie (he doesn't even know I am posting what he says...in fact, if he did, he would probably not be too happy with me!).  Besides, this is by far our most anticipated OOC game to date, it is very close, and we are coming off our best finish yet.  I think he's spot on.

I also asked if this would be our first time we would sell out allotment, and he replied

No I checked with the guys and it’s not the first time. We did early on when we started football for a couple games.

• Content Count:  828

Nah, this guy works directly for ticket sales (his card says "Account Executive").  He would definitely know, and would have no reason to lie (he doesn't even know I am posting what he says...in fact, if he did, he would probably not be too happy with me!).  Besides, this is by far our most anticipated OOC game to date, it is very close, and we are coming off our best finish yet.  I think he's spot on.

I also asked if this would be our first time we would sell out allotment, and he replied

No I checked with the guys and it’s not the first time. We did early on when we started football for a couple games.

I probably guess we have sold out of our allotment before. But probably not this amount. I can't recall ever having 3k attend an away game excluding UCF, Miami or bowl game!

I am pumped!!!!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,158

Just to clarify any discrepancies.  We were provided 2,000 tickets for Auburn and there is less than 100 available.  We will not be able to obtain any additional tickets.

Eric

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Just to clarify any discrepancies.  We were provided 2,000 tickets for Auburn and there is less than 100 available.  We will not be able to obtain any additional tickets.

Eric

Thanks Eric,

Can you tell us how many FAU tickets are left?

• Content Count:  937

I am glad I got mine then.

• Content Count:  808

Eric

This is accurate. I JUST got off the phone from ordering my tickets and was told 2000 alloted, and around 80 left as of 4:15 pm today.

We'll have a good showing!

Wow...only 2k, eh?

Still, that's awesome.  Thanks, Eric!!!

Archived