West Virginia Game.

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

young bull da gayturds are a thing of your past......... I will not speak to the rest of my family for a week when we play them 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,096
  • Days Won:  2

I don't really care about being attacked, but I took the image out anyway because [glow=yellow,2,300]it doesn't make sense to have a UF player in my sig on a USF message board[/glow].

Proof that at least one semi-Gator fan has more common sense than one semi-Volunteer fan .....   ;)

;D

• Content Count:  849

I dont care who you grew up with, you are a student at USF now and that is the only school that matters!  You can secretly root for them if you want but honestly get rid of that vomit on your posts. 

Go to ALL football games, not just the attractive ones, and just remember you have a chance to build tradition rather then just carry on. 

GO BULLS!

I agree, UF is not a pro football team, it is a college team, if you are part of the Gator community, ie you go to school there or you live in the  gainesville area then fine cheer for them but you go to USF, be proud and support the Bulls! Don't cheer for UF because your parents dressed you up in Gators gear when you were 4 years old. That doesn't make you a fan.

• Content Count:  400

you cannot be a 'hybrid' fan in college sports.  unlike pro sports where you cheer where you are geographically located, you actually ATTENDED the college, therefore you HAVE to support your school and it's sports.  If your dad played for Tampa Catholic high school and you grew up a crusader fan, you renounce those feelings the minute you attend Jesuit.  it's just how it works with schools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTV-Oj4U1qs

after watching this, you will see how gay gaytor fans can truly be.  i think they are up there with ohio state and red sox fans in terms of the most pompous, obnoxious fans.

• Content Count:  380

I dont care who you grew up with, you are a student at USF now and that is the only school that matters!  You can secretly root for them if you want but honestly get rid of that vomit on your posts. 

Go to ALL football games, not just the attractive ones, and just remember you have a chance to build tradition rather then just carry on. 

GO BULLS!

I agree, UF is not a pro football team, it is a college team, if you are part of the Gator community, ie you go to school there or you live in the  gainesville area then fine cheer for them but you go to USF, be proud and support the Bulls! Don't cheer for UF because your parents dressed you up in Gators gear when you were 4 years old. That doesn't make you a fan.

my roommate last semester was a huge UF fan and i always gave him **** since he is from tenn and has never even set foot in gainsville. come to think of it, i really hate that guy for walking around campus with UF gear after their football championship. i ******* hate the gators, i'd rather be a bum than a UF grad.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Days Won:  6

The good news is that there are a few "byes" that night in hs football including Plant so it won't be a total loss for recruits.

Also interesting that Jesuit has a home game that night starting at 7:30 just up the street.  In the not to distant future, our Bulls will probably need Jesuit to park cars like they do for the Bucs games.

• Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

I know a lot of people that are fans of both teams. I grew up being a UF fan, in fact I was a fan of UF before USF even played their first football game but don't worry I wont be wearing my Gators stuff to USF games I got plenty of USF stuff.

The north endzone will definately sell out for West Virginia, they might be ranked #2 by the time that USF plays them. They should be 4-0 at that point and if USF beats Auburn they will be nationally ranked too. It's a Friday night game though, so right after class i'll just drive down to Ray Jay and camp out until they're ready to start scanning tickets.

It aint hard to switch Bud...I was born into a Gator family and was a Gator fan until a couple years ago when an ignorant family member disrespected the Bulls accomplishments and believes Urban Meyer invented college football. Once you hear that stuff BELIEVE ME...you will be pissed....YOU MESS WITH THE BULLS YOU GET THE HORNS!!!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

colby...brother...I have been at USF for my undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate school....i assure you; go into this as a Bull...if you waiver in the student section and it comes out during the game...you WILL be made to feel uncomfortable in the section.....you are a FNG, so welcome...enjoy the game....get to the big games early, you will not have space if you do not...and by all accounts...do not be the freshman who comes in and thinks he is going to save seats for his friends still drinking in the parking lot......just don't be that guy....never works out well....welcome to USF...enjoy, but don't be the guy with th Gaytor shirt.....I am a Dolphin fan, huge Bucs supporter..but would never mix the two at either stadium......welcome once again

ROFL, you make the student section sound like its a warzone. 

• Content Count:  2,363

you cannot be a 'hybrid' fan in college sports.  unlike pro sports where you cheer where you are geographically located, you actually ATTENDED the college, therefore you HAVE to support your school and it's sports.  If your dad played for Tampa Catholic high school and you grew up a crusader fan, you renounce those feelings the minute you attend Jesuit.  it's just how it works with schools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTV-Oj4U1qs

after watching this, you will see how gay gaytor fans can truly be.  i think they are up there with ohio state and red sox fans in terms of the most pompous, obnoxious fans.

I'm actually a proud "hybrid" college sports fan (check the pic and the sig). Two alma maters, two favorite teams.

• Content Count:  10,219

sad this is on a friday...or we may have sold out the lower and upper bowl!

Archived