5 Question Friday

BullDoug

Guest JulmisteForPrez

1.  Pick one out of three victories.  Assume the other two games are losses. - Auburn, WVU & UL?

Louisville, because I hate them.  ;D

2.  Pick two out of three victories.  Assume the other game to be a loss. - WVU, Rutgers & UL?

Rutgers & Louisville, because Rutgers has no QB and we are due against the Cards.

3.  Predict who makes first team All Big East Defense - Jenkins, Williams, Selvie, Moffit or fill in the blank

Jenkins, Williams, Moffit, and McKenzie

4.  Predict who makes first team All Big East Offense - Grothe, Ford, T.Johnson, A.Jackson or fill in the blank

Walter Walker or Mark Dile only, because the other offensive positions are too loaded in this conference.

5.  Predict this season's new player with the biggest impact - Ford, McKenzie, Spires, or fill in the blank

I'll say McKenzie, because of the experience he already has.  Hoping for 1,000+ yards from Ford, though!

BONUS - Season's most anticipated game - Auburn, WVU, UCF, Rutgers, or UCF.

Going to go with Auburn, since it's a really tough away game, and a victory brings TONS of bragging rights against all the SEC folks.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

1.WVU-Think UL will beat them and win the BE leaving us 2nd in the  BE and in the Gator Bowl!!!

2.WVU,UL -Im pretty sure WVU and UL will beat RU this year.

3.Moffit-best MLB in the BE.

4.I would say an OL has a better chance of making the 1st team due to the fact theres so  much talent at the skill positions this year in the BE.

5.TMac--hes a beast.

I agree with everything Tampa has said, but I think all of those defensive guys listed will make the All Big East defensive team

• Content Count:  3,185
  • Days Won:  1

1.  Pick one out of three victories.  Assume the other two games are losses. - Auburn, WVU & UL?

The Ville, we have their number in RayJay.

2.  Pick two out of three victories.  Assume the other game to be a loss. - WVU, Rutgers & UL?

Rutgers and The Ville, same as above for The Ville and I just don't see Rutgers being on par with last season.

3.  Predict who makes first team All Big East Defense - Jenkins, Williams, Selvie, Moffit or fill in the blank

Moffitt, possibly Selvie if he stays away from the sophomore slump.

4.  Predict who makes first team All Big East Offense - Grothe, Ford, T.Johnson, A.Jackson or fill in the blank

Jackson, Grothe, possibly both.

5.  Predict this season's new player with the biggest impact - Ford, McKenzie, Spires, or fill in the blank

Big Mike Ford

Gotta be Auburn, with a win, we look that much better.

• Content Count:  7,890

• Content Count:  4,451

Don't forget OL players for the 1st All BE Team - Walt Walker, etc.

If Ford & McKenzie are as good as billed and our Bulls remain injury free (Hurry knock on wood.), all our opponents should be put on notice. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

5.  Predict this season's new player with the biggest impact - Ford, Mitchell & T-Mac

BONUS - Season's most anticipated game - Auburn

• Content Count:  75

'Splain ya'lls picks for discussion

1. Auburn (most important win for us, other two will be Big East craziness if we don't beat SEC)

2. Rutgers/Louisville (WV has a lot of talent and a chip from last year)

3. Selvie ( He is single handedly my favorite player, simply because I ragged him all season while he stood in the tunnel at half time his freshman year.  Needless to say he responded to my ragging in his sophomore (RS Fresh) year.)

4. Lineman or possible C. Hill (TE). (None of our skilled positions wil make the 1st list this year. Too much talent in BE. Wait for 2008. NFL will filter the talent pool at skilled postions.)

5.  Mckenzie (Unless there is a real sleeper I'm not thinking of. Out of the proposed list he will grab it)

Bonus- For me its Auburn. That will be the only win that will improve our national recognition. Big East wins will only allow us to keep the status we have had to this point, which is like "honorable mention"

Go BuLLS!

Archived