Are Bulls practices open to the public?

Zoomer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

I will apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but are any of the Bulls practices open to the public? If so, where is the practice scheduled posted?  My husband would love to go see them practice. Thanks!

• Content Count:  1,254

Never has been before, so I doubt that's changed. They do have one practice open during Fan Appreciation Day.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

^^^

Correct, not open to public at this time..and the media gets to attend the first half hour only.

• Content Count:  113

what could anyone do if you stood on the par course(running trail) and watched them practice?

• Content Count:  1,254

what could anyone do if you stood on the par course(running trail) and watched them practice?

I've actually done this before. And they won't say anything, but it's a real terrible view. You ground level and you kind of have to find a spot to peak through the green tarp thing on the fence. But hey, its better than nothing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,805
  • Days Won:  213

I don't know about standard practice in regards to watching practice... I've been to a couple of Gator practices before and there were about 2000+ people there just hanging out. I think it is up to the coaches.

I can't speak for other programs-- USF used to be open several years ago but that may have just been media== I cannot recall.

^^ It was mentioned on College Football Live yesterday because Charlie Weis is closing his practices this year... the first 20 minutes will be open to the media.  They said something to the effect of "that's what most colleges do"...

• Content Count:  1,911

if any of the coaches, trainers, or staff see you, i'm sure you'll be asked to leave.

if any of the coaches, trainers, or staff see you, i'm sure you'll be asked to leave.

It's public property. Might be kinda hard to make a case for trespassing...

That being said, if I were watching and one of the coaches asked me to "move along" -- I would.

Archived