Will we have 30K plus at the Opener ?

E.T.

Will USF have 30K at the Home Opener ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

**** Crippen just stated on his Tampa Sports connection show that he has heard that the upper deck will be opened for the home opener against Elon.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

You guys need to give us students a little more credit! I dont know about y'all, but me and about 20 friends are in the stadium 45 mins before kickoff and stay the entire game, no matter what! I PROMISE you that the student section will be rocking this year for EVERY game. GO BULLS!!!!!

I think we're going to have to get in the stadium earlier this year if we want the best seats. The only problem is that they don't open the parking lots early enough to get a good tailgate in before the gates open.

You need more than 5 hours, outrunner??

Sometimes, I've been to games elsewhere (Jaguars for example). Kickoff at 4:15, tailgating started at 9:00.

Is it really 5 hours before kickoff? I thought it was 4 and gates open 1:30 before kickoff. I don't know, but I'm ready for some football.

For 7:00pm kickoffs, the lots open at 2:00pm... at least for the past two years.  Might just be the south lots, tho. (I dunno b/c I tailgate off-site with the Bull Backers.

• Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  1

>:( Well I won’t be there for the first game.  I will be in London visiting the daughter.  I tried to move this to the open week or earlier but the wife would not budge.  Should I have gotten a divorce?  >:D

• Content Count:  928

>:( Well I won’t be there for the first game.  I will be in London visiting the daughter.  I tried to move this to the open week or earlier but the wife would not budge.  Should I have gotten a divorce?  >:D

No, single women have more sympathy for widows.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

You guys need to give us students a little more credit! I dont know about y'all, but me and about 20 friends are in the stadium 45 mins before kickoff and stay the entire game, no matter what! I PROMISE you that the student section will be rocking this year for EVERY game. GO BULLS!!!!!

I think we're going to have to get in the stadium earlier this year if we want the best seats. The only problem is that they don't open the parking lots early enough to get a good tailgate in before the gates open.

Sometimes, I've been to games elsewhere (Jaguars for example). Kickoff at 4:15, tailgating started at 9:00.

Is it really 5 hours before kickoff? I thought it was 4 and gates open 1:30 before kickoff. I don't know, but I'm ready for some football.

Tailgate in the old mall parking lot. You can show-up whenever you want. Our crew generally starts to trickle in no later than 11am.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Tailgate in the old mall parking lot. You can show-up whenever you want. Our crew generally starts to trickle in no later than 11am.

I want to meet up with you guys then. Hell yeah. What about noon kickoffs?

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

If we had 26,000 plus for the McNeese State game, then I dont understand how we wont have atleast 30,000 for Elon!!! It sounds like the freshmen are goin' be comin out in droves, so I think we can do it!!! GO BULLS 8)

Archived