Will we have 30K plus at the Opener ?

E.T.

Will USF have 30K at the Home Opener ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

actually, I stayed on campus this summer for classes and all the new freshmen Ive met keep saying they can't wait for football season. I dont know if that means anything, but i really hope they all really show up for the first game.

I hear they are all really excited about this season too. They are the main ones scooping up 'oUr shirts'. It's up to this class to make or break students increasing interest in football. 4 years from now, it will be THE THING to do on a Saturday!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,803

there are "other" things to do on a Saturday during football season?

For USF students the game is like a pre-party... tailgate (drink) go to the game (drink) ... leave in the 3rd quarter... go home, shower, get dressed, head to the clubs/parties (drink)...

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

You guys need to give us students a little more credit! I dont know about y'all, but me and about 20 friends are in the stadium 45 mins before kickoff and stay the entire game, no matter what! I PROMISE you that the student section will be rocking this year for EVERY game. GO BULLS!!!!!

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Excluding FAMU, we've never been close to 30K in a Home Opener since we became 1A.

With the season ticket sales going well and single game tix showing excitement, will we finally cross over 30K ?

On a side note, and not to start an OCS thread ... received an email last night from an Iron Bull that stated an OCS will not be seriously entertained until we sell out the lower bowl for a 1AA game. Reasoning is that when we have enough fans wanting to see the BULLS in numbers of nearly 40K, we'll have enough donors that will support this team going to the next level ... of National Power.

i say no

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

I find it sad, year after year, we can not get 30K to a home opener.  Even though it's agains Elon......

It's freakin football season......it's finally here and people just don't show.  Drives me crazy!!!!

Preachin to the choir

Yeah, I know......just venting a little bit.

And it's part of the reason we're a ways from an OCS ... we don't have the kind of support for a stadium. YET ! It is building and this year was a big improvement ... and sure '08 will be even more.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

if the student turnout is a good one, then we should crack 30,000.

• Content Count:  1,213

Just print their name backwards in the ads and we might get more interest. :D

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

You guys need to give us students a little more credit! I dont know about y'all, but me and about 20 friends are in the stadium 45 mins before kickoff and stay the entire game, no matter what! I PROMISE you that the student section will be rocking this year for EVERY game. GO BULLS!!!!!

I think we're going to have to get in the stadium earlier this year if we want the best seats. The only problem is that they don't open the parking lots early enough to get a good tailgate in before the gates open.

I think we're going to have to get in the stadium earlier this year if we want the best seats. The only problem is that they don't open the parking lots early enough to get a good tailgate in before the gates open.

You need more than 5 hours, outrunner??

Archived