Auburn Videos

Jim Johnson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,592
  • Days Won:  13

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will win hundred times in hundred battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you win one and lose the next. If you do not know yourself or your enemy, you will always lose.-- Sun Tsu

A couple of AU "highlight" films... just to fire you up and make you mad...

PIXcklvXKjA

TTn-cR2jxMs

This man can seriously mess us up... but his interview skills are lacking...

6PNR2FaWC84

However, this is the game we need to emulate...

amlEeXR519E

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

A couple of thoughts:

One thing that I think many of us are overlooking is the tradition Auburn has. That first video shows just how emotional and overwhelming it is at that stadium on Saturday. It's just one more thing that will add to the difficulty of this game.

Watching the game highlights, we are going to have to be physical with them and use our speed to our advantage.

Should be a great game, and I can't wait.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

After watching those first few videos I was a little hesitant.  But watching that last one...well, it reminds me that college football is an amazing sport and as long as our boys can keep their cool in that hostile environment and listen for the sounds of HOT Band leading our few thousand fans, they'll be fine...it will be nice to see the Bull Horns taunting that place!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...we'll have a lot on our plate...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

None of that is shocking to me as its common knowledge that its tough to go in there in come out with a win no matter what team you are.  We will have to play perfect ball and force AU into some mistakes to even have a chance to win. 

• Content Count:  134

yeah...umm...about arkansas...lol

Horrible game, and Georgia too.  Our defense was somewhere else besides in the stadium and we got ate up.  I believe it was a wake up call about our size on defense and since those games, we been bulking up finally.  Gonna be a great game regardless of outcome.

• Content Count:  928

As a college football fan, I'm about as excited as can be for seeing a game at Jordan Hare. I cannot WAIT!!!!

Heard an interesting stat on college football live yesterday that could give "the giant slayers" more hope. WVU has not lost a home game in Morgantown since 2003 until we showed up. :D

AUFan, thanks for posting here. Hope to hear about AU's amazing home record - with the exception of when the Bulls came - on College Football live next year about this time.

• Content Count:  585

Horrible game, and Georgia too.  Our defense was somewhere else besides in the stadium and we got ate up.  I believe it was a wake up call about our size on defense and since those games, we been bulking up finally.  Gonna be a great game regardless of outcome.

Auburn has great athletes. Arkansas ran all over auburn, I believed they passed only 2 times in the 2nd half.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Auburn has great athletes. Arkansas ran all over auburn, I believed they passed only 2 times in the 2nd half.

Sound the alarm and take cover. The razorbacks and the tigers are about to go at it.

• Content Count:  585

Sound the alarm and take cover. The razorbacks and the tigers are about to go at it.

lol atleast you didn't pop the popcorn. It wasn't a flame. Auburn has had trouble in the past against running teams.

Archived