New Season Ticket Holder

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Ok...with my relocation imminent from London to NY, it might well be time for me to purchase....anyone recommend any areas in particular??

(I have been to plenty of 'soccer' games so would prefer a livelier area and a sedate one, particularly ones where the away fans are within bellowing reach and like minded people that will join in with starting and maintaining some singing)

Also do I need to aleast be at bullseye level in the bullsclub to purchase?  I am not an alumni...just a past exchange student....

• Content Count:  21,566
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome aboard, season ticket holder for two years and it is the best deal in town.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Ok...with my relocation imminent from London to NY, it might well be time for me to purchase....anyone recommend any areas in particular??

(I have been to plenty of 'soccer' games so would prefer a livelier area and a sedate one, particularly ones where the away fans are within bellowing reach and like minded people that will join in with starting and maintaining some singing)

Also do I need to aleast be at bullseye level in the bullsclub to purchase?  I am not an alumni...just a past exchange student....

Well, i am in sectin 123... I have no problem singing (on defense).

There were 10 golden nights on the field...

There were 10 golden nights on the field...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,805
  • Days Won:  213

Well, its official.  I'm finally a season ticketholder with the Bulls.  My sister and her family got the family pack and they were able to add another adult seat, so our group has 5 in it.  We are in Section 227, Row K.  When we inquired about these seats last week, Row C was a possibility, so I'm assuming this section is selling well, since we got pushed back another 8 rows.

Go Bulls!

they probably had alot of that section filled with season ticket holders. However finding a five seat open portion can be tricky. So if it changedm it could have only beenb a matter of a fdew five seat+ requests put down before you.

I know-- debbie downer

RJW ...

1) You can buy season tickets in the endzone without any donation...

2) Section 125 (where I sit) is great... right next to the visiting teams... and Big Shoop's crew is starting to recreate a new "student section south"... I've never seen so much trash talking from USF fans since Death Row... it's GREAT!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

... so I might need to sneak over into ET's group to get crazy at times.   >:D 

Just let me know Joe  ;D

Can't wait to heckle ... "Powder Blue !"  8)

Archived