Welcome Auburn Fans

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

I wanted to extend a warm welcome to our visiting Auburn fans and encourage them to engage with us here at TheBullsPen.com.  We're always interested in an exchange with the opponent. Not being part of a large network we don't get 100 opponent fans each and every week (well maybe except maybe Arkansas in '02  ;D) which can be good sometimes.  We don't condone smack-talking, just good football talk.  If you want that, you'll find it here.  Please settle in and tell us what is on your mind as well as letting other Auburn fans know about TheBullsPen.com's wonderful USF fans.  ;)

Welcome and hope we continue to have good conversation leading up to and after the game.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

I appreciate the welcome, and you all seem like a bunch of reasonable fans that is very proud of your program!  I look forward to being around here for a bit.  Thanks again for the hospitality!

War Eagle

• Content Count:  119

Welcome AUFan! I am looking forward to going to Alabama again, and hopefully the same result.  :) I was there for the pizza bowl game last December. I heard your QB, Cox, is excited to go against our DBs of Jenkins and Williams. ESPN touted them as two corners that can start for anyone in the country.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

Hey Bulls fans, I changed the link to Auburn above to AU Nation, a board that an Auburn fan had posted a while back.  They're a bit similar to us, an independent board with about 3000 members. 

Please pay a visit there if you'd like to experience an AU board.

• Content Count:  21,566
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome AUFan.  It is going to be a interesting game if we show up and play like we can.

• Content Count:  7

Thanks for the welcome.  Yes, do come over to the AUNation board and post up.  It should be a heck of a game.

• Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Allow me to add my welcome to the Auburn fans. 

I've been over to the AUNation board a bit over the last few days. I'm impressed with Auburn fans thus far.  Seems like a great group of fans that love their school and love college football.  Unlike some other schools we've run into.

Between the fans and the Auburn girls we're seeing in The Trough, should be the best road trip of the year!  :D

• Content Count:  3

Thanks for the welcome.  It's nice to see some reasonable fans after all the idiots from Kansas State showed up on our board.

War Eagle!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for the welcome.  It's nice to see some reasonable fans after all the idiots from Kansas State showed up on our board.

War Eagle!

Welcome AU_Tiger_2000. Glad you're enjoying yourself over here. I love the avatar of the Orion/Ares I rocket.

Archived