55/45

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't foresee Auburn having any question at RB. Aside from Arkansas who has the best tandum in the country, Auburn probably has the 2nd best backfield in the SEC. Tate and Lester are going to be an unbelievable tandum.

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

To be honest, I've never been to that website and read their posts.  I can tell you though, all the Auburn fans that i've talked to for awhile knows that this game is scary.  We open up with K-State, then it's to you guys.  If our young O-Line don't gel, it could get ugly fast for us. 

That humidity thing is just some people grasping at straws.  Only thing I can see that might be to our advantage will be the actual stadium noise and fans. 

I think this will be a close game where Auburn is damned if we do, damned if we don't. 

If we do beat you guys, it won't be by a whole lot, and Auburn will be ridiculed for not beating the Bulls handily.

If we don't beat you guys, the inbreds will gripe and complain saying "We shoulda beat dem Bullls from down der in Flurda, we shouldnta lost that game"  They wouldn't have done research or even tried to read up on you guys to realize how dangerous USF can be.

So yeah, i'm nervous.

War Eagle

• Content Count:  1,757

Don't forget AU has to replace 4 starting O-linemen.  Early season games ususally favor defenses especially if there are new faces learning to jell together.

• Content Count:  5,691

Hopefully we come out like we did at wvu and not like we did at penn st

Difference was the ball game

Hopefully we come out like we did at wvu and not like we did at penn st

Difference was the ball game

I'd rather come out like we did against ECU...  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Content Count:  7,890

:ROFLMAO

Toothless redneck wrote:

i think usf is going to have a tough time with all of the humidity in south alabama.  also, the speed that is in the sec is unmatched for every other conference.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

:ROFLMAO

Toothless redneck wrote:

i think usf is going to have a tough time with all of the humidity in south alabama.  also, the speed that is in the sec is unmatched for every other conference.

The humidity thing is an inside joke (much like us with tazers). As for the speed comment, go ahead and laugh.

• Content Count:  4,503

I am always suprised by the spread that alot of fans think this game will be won by.  With two outstanding defenses on the field it should be a low scoring close game.  Only if the defenses score points could it get out of hand.

I am always suprised by the spread that alot of fans think this game will be won by.  With two outstanding defenses on the field it should be a low scoring close game.  Only if the defenses score points could it get out of hand.

Especially with both teams focusing on the run -- which chews up the clock... expect the punt teams to get quite a workout.

Archived