Greetings

AUFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Good day everyone,

Nice message group community you guys have here!  I'm an Auburn fan that was reading up on some our OOC games this year and I just wanted to stop by and say that after doing some research, you guys scare me!  Grothe is a beast, watched a couple of youtube clips of him.  Then I read some more, and started thinking, that if he practices against those 2 heartbreaking CB's ya'll are trying to keep quiet about back there roaming around with their ears pinned back, this might be a very ugly game for us! 

I think with Grothe only being a soph. and you guys continually improving, you are/will be a force to reckon with.  I'll be definitely watching you guys this year even though we play the 2nd game, it'll be interesting to see how you guys shake up the Big East this year.

War Eagle

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome !

Glad you stopped by and hope you stay until we play and then afterwards.

Expect a few thousand BULLS to STAMPEDE up there along with our Band, The Herd of Thunder(HOT).

We're excited about our chances.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Can't wait to make the trip up there for this game, with all my fellow Bulls.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome to the Home of the BULLS!!!!

I'll be coming up with 3,000+ of my closest friends to try to spoil you're weekend.

I was last up there in 1980 for a season opening game (Took a 2 week class on campus for work).

Very Lovely campus, and the girls are knockouts!!

Looks to be a competitive game.  We have the first team to stay with you or beat you.  It's the depth that can be a problem for us compared to you.  We still need a couple of years to build the depth.

GO BULLS !!!!!!

• Content Count:  134

Great, bring as many friends as ya want and enjoy the tailgates!  Some of the best food ever.  Of course you'll have your 10% of fans that are unruly, it is the state of Alabama ya know, but overall most of the fans just go and enjoy the atmosphere and a good hard game. 

As far as football goes, we'll be breaking in 4 O-Line guys, but they had lots of playing time last year so that should help.

Got great depth at running back and tight ends

Our Defense is what I think is going to be killer.  A lot are saying this could be one of the best in recent years and much improved from last years.

Also, it's the first year we haven't had a coaching change...in forever.  I look forward to this game almost as much as oour opener with K-State!

War Eagle

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Should be a great defensive battle!!!

War Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

...  Of course you'll have your 10% of fans that are unruly, ...

Unfortunately this is part of college football, sure we'll have our "10%" there also.

Our Defense is what I think is going to be killer.  ...

Think you will be the toughest D we'll meet all season.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by!

I have a question for you, good sir: My sister in law (she's from Columbiana, AL) says that the War Eagle has a name (besides War Eagle, lol), but she can't think of it.  Is that true?

• Content Count:  928

Glad you made it here.

Since I plucked my wife from the eastern shores of Mobile bay, where her family still lives, this game means a lot to me. I had to replace my wife AU shirt with a Bulls shirt but the in-laws are still loyal Tigers. This game is more than a game, it's bragging right for the rest of our lives (or at least until we play again). I'll be part of the 3,000+ crowd and hope that we can keep up with the SEC elite.

I look forward to seeing Auburn campus and experiencing a game at Jordan-Hare. I hear the atmosphere rivals soccer games over seas. It should be interesting seeing 80,000 fans cry in unison ;)

Looking forward to game and hope you bring some more friends to this board.

Why is there a "****" in the middle of War D Eagle?

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by!

I have a question for you, good sir: My sister in law (she's from Columbiana, AL) says that the War Eagle has a name (besides War Eagle, lol), but she can't think of it.  Is that true?

I believe the eagle's name is Tiger.

Archived