Season Ticket Sales

JoeB

When will we top 20K in season ticket sales?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks,  Eric.  You answered exactly what I asked.

I can't wait to get mine!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Eric, if we came in could you tell us how many points we have?  i'm sure i have accumulated a ton of points over the years, also any info on the thing i asked you?

Andy

• Content Count:  385

This may be for a different board, but does anyone know when we get our season tickets?  Will we only get them a few weeks before the first game?

• Content Count:  342

This may be for a different board, but does anyone know when we get our season tickets?  Will we only get them a few weeks before the first game?

I talked to my sales rep just the other day and he said they will be mailing them the 1st week of August

• Content Count:  2,307

Like bullfan4life, I should have a lot of priority points since I was in the club for 4 years.  And now I have season tickets so they just keep piling on! :-)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

...when we go to a new stadium...

So it's OFFICIAL !!!  ;D

You accumulate points in many ways.  ... possibly in the near future you can earn points by using your tickets (loyalty program).  ...

Eric

Now I really like this idea ... sounds like a lot of good things are happening.

Thanx for the post Eric.

• Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

Hey Eric, if we came in could you tell us how many points we have?  i'm sure i have accumulated a ton of points over the years, also any info on the thing i asked you?

Andy

I think they plan to aloow accesss when you log on in the future.

• Content Count:  3,403

...when we go to a new stadium...

So it's OFFICIAL !!!  ;D

You accumulate points in many ways.  ... possibly in the near future you can earn points by using your tickets (loyalty program).  ...

Eric

Now I really like this idea ... sounds like a lot of good things are happening.

Thanx for the post Eric.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the loyalty idea.  I'll be getting my season tickets soon.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

I think a loyalty program is much needed.  However, I'll encourage the inclusion of a caveat that addresses those living way out in the desert that can't possibly make every game...especially since I,  as a show of support, signed up after the Heath announcement for hoops tickets.  I'll do my best to get someone in the seats, but it's a tough job out here.  Maybe double bonus days like at the grocery store?    ;)

• Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

I think a loyalty program is much needed.  However, I'll encourage the inclusion of a caveat that addresses those living way out in the desert that can't possibly make every game...especially since I,  as a show of support, signed up after the Heath announcement for hoops tickets.  I'll do my best to get someone in the seats, but it's a tough job out here.   Maybe double bonus days like at the grocery store?    ;)

You joke about the double bonus days, but I think that is just the type of idea that will get more butts in the seats for the less desireable games (ie. Elon). If they were to offer a sliding scale of "loyalty points" with the less desireable games getting 3 points, the middle tier games getting 2 points, and the marquee games getting 3 points, I think there might be a slight spike in attendance. Obviously, the increase in attendance would really materialize when tickets become a little more scarce, our program starts to consistently go to "big" bowl games, and/or we begin serious discussions for an OCS.

Archived