Season Ticket Sales

JoeB

When will we top 20K in season ticket sales?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Also, looking waaaaaay down the line, it will set the order for choosing seats in an OCS, I would imagine....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they accumulate as long as you keep your membership active.

Now, I have a question:

Since this is my first year as a season ticket holder and Bullseye Member of the Bulls Club.  Am I supposed to get an ID card or something?  [glow=yellow,2,300]How do they know that I am a Bullseye Member?[/glow]

Who is "they"?

Also, looking waaaaaay down the line, it will set the order for choosing seats in an OCS, I would imagine....

Yes, an OCS... but even more importantly for away game tickets and bowl game tickets -- when we get to the point of selling out the school's allotment.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Let me handle some of the priority point questions as that is a Bulls Club initiative.  Everyone has been correct in how we use them.  A perfect example is the NCAA Men's Basketball 1st and 2nd round.  We rank everyone by priority points within their giving level.  The individual with the most points at the Hall of Fame Level got what we deemed as the the best seats.  We do this all the way to non-donor/season ticket holders.  This will hopefully come in handy for reseating for football (when we go to a new stadium) or when the SunDome is reseated.

You accumulate points in many ways.  Being a USF alum, donating to the Bulls Club (unrestricted gifts), buying season tickets, and possibly in the near future you can earn points by using your tickets (loyalty program).  Student Bulls Club members start earning points while they are still students, thus getting ahead of everyone else.

Membership cards are being put together right now and you should have these before football season or shortly there after.  We have just transitioned to a new database that in future years should allow us to put your rank on your membership card based on priority points.  But we aren't quite there yet.  So for this year it will have you giving level and name on it.

Hope this helped answer some of the questions.  Let me know if you have any others.

Eric

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Let me handle some of the priority point questions as that is a Bulls Club initiative.  Everyone has been correct in how we use them.  A perfect example is the NCAA Men's Basketball 1st and 2nd round.  We rank everyone by priority points within their giving level.  The individual with the most points at the Hall of Fame Level got what we deemed as the the best seats.  We do this all the way to non-donor/season ticket holders.  This will hopefully come in handy for reseating for football (when we go to a new stadium) or when the SunDome is reseated.

You accumulate points in many ways.  Being a USF alum, donating to the Bulls Club (unrestricted gifts), buying season tickets, and possibly in the near future you can earn points by using your tickets (loyalty program).  Student Bulls Club members start earning points while they are still students, thus getting ahead of everyone else.

Membership cards are being put together right now and you should have these before football season or shortly there after.  We have just transitioned to a new database that in future years should allow us to put your rank on your membership card based on priority points.  But we aren't quite there yet.  So for this year it will have you giving level and name on it.

Hope this helped answer some of the questions.  Let me know if you have any others.

Eric

Eric,

Are the normal contribution considered "unrestricted gifts"?  Meaning the donation levels with the season tickets.

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Sanjay:

Your normal contribution to the Bulls Club is considered unrestricted.  We require any contribution that is being used for football or men's basketball seating priority to be an unrestricted gift.  An example of a restricted gift would be the men's soccer coaches club, cheerleading, facility gifts, etc.  You do get points for restricted gifts they just don't count towards your giving level.  I may have confused some people on that in my previous post.

Eric

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Sanjay:

Your normal contribution to the Bulls Club is considered unrestricted.  We require any contribution that is being used for football or men's basketball seating priority to be an unrestricted gift.  An example of a restricted gift would be the men's soccer coaches club, cheerleading, facility gifts, etc.  You do get points for restricted gifts they just don't count towards your giving level.  I may have confused some people on that in my previous post.

Eric

Thanks as always.

Membership cards are being put together right now and you should have these before football season or shortly there after. 

Eric, have we had membership cards in the past? I know the kids have gotten JBC cards but I can't remember getting Bulls Club cards ..... of course, I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning so I could wrong about this.  8)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

I think the cards used to be from the  "Athletic Association" and not the Bulls Club.  I had some back in the day...

I think the cards used to be from the  "Athletic Association" and not the Bulls Club.  I had some back in the day...

I think you may be right .... and speaking of the AA, I;ve got a nifty green and yellow luggage tag hanging on my desk drawer here.

Archived