Season Ticket Sales

JoeB

When will we top 20K in season ticket sales?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Anyone have any idea on where we are for Season Ticket Sales?  With all of these new packages that USF is offering, it seems that we'd be making some serious strides this season.

Go Bulls!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  79
  • Days Won:  0

Auman's Blog

Sales at 17,800 most since inaugural season.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

Apparently Greg and I were inquiring at the same time.  We are ahead of last year with the month of August to go which has been, according to Mr. Louk, the best month in each of the previous 10 years.

Now do your part and help distribute the special offers USF is making available.  Double up on seats, please do your part.  Taking friends to the game is a great way to get more people in long term.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

It's great to get this number finally ... and with potentially the best month of sales to go  :o And wouldn't surprise be that after the Auburn win and a bye-week, there will be many tix sold before WVU  ;D

It has been a rough day for me and this was wonderful news to hear. Again ... USF Football is my savior!

Now do your part ...

And a big reason I did the 4 Pack Tix is for the helmet, but also as an investment ... there is no doubt in my mind that these tix are gonna be in BIG demand in a few years ... and sure there will be a few games this season that people will want.

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Wow, ask and you shall receive.  Would love to see that push up to 20,000.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

Word to the wise:

If you don't have tickets, get them.  I have also heard that the group sales are going extremely well for UL and WVU and if someone is hoping for single game sideline tickets to those games they may be out of luck.  Seems the time is extremely right to capitalize on one of these deals and get a seat reserved while it is available.

...  Seems the time is extremely right to capitalize on one of these deals and get a seat reserved while it is available.

I plan on giving away my extra tix ... with a $50 donation to thebullspen.com in the future  :pimp

• Content Count:  3,103

anybody know how many season tickets we have total, i know it has to be over 17,800?  and i wish i could afford tickets, maybe if i move closer in a few years i'll get them.

Not fully sure of your question.

Think our highest season ticket sales were year one and a bit over 20K.

Regarding you buying tix, as JoeB mentioned on another thread ... his sister spent more on 3 games than buying the new package. This will get your foot in the door and start the benefits of being a season ticket holder.

I do understand the logistic challenge of commiting the dollars though.

• Content Count:  3,103

my question is overall how many season ticket holders do we have/how many season tickets have been sold overall?  that is including those sold this off-season and those who renewed tickets.  and since i'm moving to Greensboro in 2 weeks, buying tickets would be a waste since i don't know what weekends i am free and would like to actually save some of the money i will be making this year. 

Archived