4 Season Tickets for $300

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Correct the visitors come out of the NW corner.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

My sister just got an email about another ticket deal that has 4 tickets (2 adult and 2 children) for $300.  Additional seats are another $75.  Really not a bad deal.  Works out to just $12.50 per ticket, per game.  Its in Section 227 above the Visitor's Tunnel.  Thats the only down side from what I can see.  Anybody else get an email about this deal??

So we are selling children's seats now?

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Actually the terminology is Youths, not Children.  So it is 2 Adults and 2 Youths for $300.  I think its a great idea and opens up another group that might have been neglected in the past.  Its alot less expensive than the other deals.  I'm not sure how they will check to see if all tickets go to adults, but I don't think they really care.  They are just trying to sell season tickets and will do so however they can.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Shouldn't the visiting section(s) be marked on that seating chart? Or does USF just stow them away in the upper deck now? (Not a bad idea, by the way.)

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Visiting "section" has always been 131. (and then random seats that are open around anywhere) 131 is where they put the Away Bands too...but in the Future, I think that it will be just that section and the Upper deck.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Visiting "section" has always been 151. (and then random seats that are open around anywhere) 151 is where they put the Away Bands too...but in the Future, I think that it will be just that section and the Upper deck.

GO BULLS!!!

Do you mean 131?  151 is USF student seating.

By the way, for this deal, do kids get a different type of ticket.  What's to say someone buys this package but gives his "kids" tickets to his buddies.  Not that I care, just wondering.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, sorry...I ment 131...I'll change it!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

By the way, for this deal, do kids get a different type of ticket.  What's to say someone buys this package but gives his "kids" tickets to his buddies.  Not that I care, just wondering.

The family pack tix holders may have to go through a special gate like they do/did with the Jr Bulls Club...

Archived