STUDENT BULLS CLUB

alau255

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

Hey all students on the board,

As you guys all know the 2007-2008 athletic seasons are fast approaching and their is an excitement on and off campus that has never been there before.  With the start of every new school year also comes new opportunities to get involved at USF.  Student Bulls Club is a student donor organization that prides itself on not only attending USF BULLS sporting events but also community service, intramural sports, and various socials throughout the year to meet coaches and all other fellow members.  As I said Student Bulls Club establishes you as a donor to USF athletics, which gives you the opportunity to meet Bulls coaches and more importantly, the opportunity to accumulate "spirit points" by signing up new members, attending "code green" games, and serving on the board of directors.  These points come in handy once you graduate and it is time to by season tickets or want to go on a roadtrip as they can give you priority over another donor with less points.

We have a lot planned for this upcoming year.  We are currently planning a road trip to the USF @ Auburn game.  As all of you know, this is one of the biggest games that USF football has ever played and also one of the most coveted tickets of the season.  SBC members will have the opportunity for a very affordable, all inclusive package in order to witness this special event in person.  We will also plan a road trip to the bowl game once we find out which BCS game we will be in this year!

Your $25 donation includes 2 t-shirts to wear at all USF athletic events.  There will also be more opportunities at various events throughout the year to get free food, tailgates, and other fun!

If you are interested in joining or have any questions at all please feel free to post on here or message me and I will gladly get back.  There are many SBC members that frequently post on these boards so feel free to ask any question and i'm sure someone will get back to you ASAP.

We want to get the most die-hard USF students as members of Student Bulls Club and there is no doubt in my mind that the students on the board are some of the most die-hards at the University of South Florida.

In Bulls Pride,

Andrew Lau

President, Student Bulls Club

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Did it weeks ago, that's how excited I am.

Any word on the Auburn trip?

The info regarding Auburn will be finalized shortly.

• Content Count:  2,307

We will also plan a road trip to the bowl game once we find out which BCS game we will be in this year!

;D

• Content Count:  2,726

Question Andrew...

I would love to Join the SBC, but I will not be in the country until October.  But will be signed up for classes this fall.  Its a complicated situation but I am graduating soon and I have worked it out with my profs already.  I would like to know if I could still join the SBC.

I am also wondering if there was a way I could purchase the shirt y'all had from last year.  The one that had the Metro Conference/CUSA/SunBelt and Big East on it...that shirt was sweet!!!

Hope to talk to you soon...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,479

Question Andrew...

I would love to Join the SBC, but I will not be in the country until October.  But will be signed up for classes this fall.  Its a complicated situation but I am graduating soon and I have worked it out with my profs already.  I would like to know if I could still join the SBC.

I am also wondering if there was a way I could purchase the shirt y'all had from last year.  The one that had the Metro Conference/CUSA/SunBelt and Big East on it...that shirt was sweet!!!

Hope to talk to you soon...

GO BULLS!!!

Absoultely, SBC is open year round, you would just miss the Auburn trip and the first half of football season. But we are also strong supporters of all sports, you would still be apart of basketball,baseball,softball, etc. We had socials at a couple baseball games as well and are working on plans for some great things for basketball season. I'm not sure about buying the shirt from last year, probably can but dont know. 

Andy Taylor

SBC Membership Chair

As Andy said you are more than welcome to sign up for the second half of the year.  The second half is just as great of a time with basketball, baseball, and softball going on and we have socials at all of them. 

The board members just got back from a retreat planning for the upcoming year and let's just say there is a ton going on this year and it is gonna be a great year to get involved!  Hope to see everyone shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Simce there hasn't been any activity on this thread, I have removed the Sticky...

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to Bump this so anyone interested in going to Auburn can get info on how to join and go!

• Content Count:  1,479

Only way to get tickets to Auburn now is through the SBC package! (Tickets from USF that is)

As mentioned earlier in this thread, there are many great things SBC does year round, but the travel package is what gets the most attention.

Again, $110 for the bus, hotel, pre-game tailgate party, and ticket to the game!

GO BULLS!

Archived