New Football Promotion

RunningoftheBulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

I don't want to be a smazza, but these ticket promotions reek of trying to keep up with the Joneses out east.

How'd you figure that?

I would think that USF is just trying to sell as many season tickets as possible for the school.

That's just Joe, MP ..... every so often he comes out with this stuff.  ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

Just so happy to see more season tix being sold !

THANX to all the new season ticket holders !

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Mag. We've all been screaming for promotions like these for the last 2-3 years.

All the sudden the school to the east sells 20000 and we have not one but 2 promotions avail.

I wish they just would have done this to kick off the BE in 2005

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Mag. We've all been screaming for promotions like these for the last 2-3 years.

All the sudden the school to the east sells 20000 and we have not one but 2 promotions avail.

I wish they just would have done this to kick off the BE in 2005

UCF has 20k in Season tix?  WTF?!?!!?  Is there a link to this?

BTW

Took you that long to figure him out! Anything and Everything except $hithole USC.

Leave USC alone...thats where I plan to go to Grad School and its a top-notch institution.  I also plan to start a SoCal USF Alumni Chapter there too!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  476

Am I missing something?  When I clicked on the original link for the promotion I saw tickets were $129 a piece. Then this thread mentioned $75 per ticket? I have several friends who are casual fans and would purchase for this price of $75. Can someone provide more details on this?

Thanks!

These promotions are great. They give us the opportunity to bring in more casual fans who, once they have had a chance to see the product on the field, will be instantly hooked. I know they sold out the promotion in sections 232 and 239. If they can start to get that south endzone filled, we will be looking at frequent sell outs of the lower bowl.

\

Bullly Pulpit you're right.  My sister's family is all over this family plan.  They are Bulls fans and go to most games, but have never had season tickets.  But at $75 each for the season, its a no brainer.  They'd spend more than that attending UCF, UL, and WVU through the ticket office.  They've gone to both bowl games, and now a season ticket package is right up their alley.  It kills two birds with one stone.  One it gets more people to buy season tickets, and two it gives the purchaser a feeling of being part of something at the ground level.

• Content Count:  342

Am I missing something?  When I clicked on the original link for the promotion I saw tickets were $129 a piece. Then this thread mentioned $75 per ticket? I have several friends who are casual fans and would purchase for this price of $75. Can someone provide more details on this?

Thanks!

These promotions are great. They give us the opportunity to bring in more casual fans who, once they have had a chance to see the product on the field, will be instantly hooked. I know they sold out the promotion in sections 232 and 239. If they can start to get that south endzone filled, we will be looking at frequent sell outs of the lower bowl.

\

Bullly Pulpit you're right.  My sister's family is all over this family plan.  They are Bulls fans and go to most games, but have never had season tickets.  But at $75 each for the season, its a no brainer.  They'd spend more than that attending UCF, UL, and WVU through the ticket office.  They've gone to both bowl games, and now a season ticket package is right up their alley.  It kills two birds with one stone.  One it gets more people to buy season tickets, and two it gives the purchaser a feeling of being part of something at the ground level.

There are 2 different promotions going on right now.  The 1st one is season tickets for as low as $129 and recieve a minature rocky the bull and $10 off gift certificate.

The other is geared toward more families.  2 adults and 2 youths for $300.  Additional seats for $75 more

• Content Count:  2,726

Why don't they give out a USF Polo shirt instead of a miniture rocky the bull?  Nothing against the little stuffed Rocky...but, getting USF gear out to season ticket buyers and thier friends is a much better than a doll that can get lost.

Just my $0.02

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

The other is geared toward more families.  2 adults and 2 youths for $300.  Additional seats for $75 more

I wonder if this a foreshadowing of no more Junior Bulls Club? It's been watered down a little already, as far as football tix are concerned ...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I don't want to be a smazza, but these ticket promotions reek of trying to keep up with the Joneses out east.

Well...USF Fans should say THANK YOU to UCF....as it took UCF building an on-campus stadium and having record breaking season tix sales for USF Marketing to get creative and dropped the price of their season tix to add more fans at the games.

Heck..and with USF's new family plan season tix of $300 for 4 tix (just $75)...that's a huge discount off what UCF is getting for new season tix holders ($210 per seat/tix).

Also...notice how USF has approved their target marketing after a certain SOMEONE jumped ship?  ;)

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Why don't they give out a USF Polo shirt instead of a miniture rocky the bull?  Nothing against the little stuffed Rocky...but, getting USF gear out to season ticket buyers and thier friends is a much better than a doll that can get lost.

Just my $0.02

GO BULLS!!!

Judging from the look of that Rocky doll, it might only have cost $0.02 .

Archived