Has anyon heard a possible time for Elon?

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well if they put us on TV make sure they say it right, ive heard some ESPN guys butcher our name.  As for the start time i would love to see a night game, football under the lights is the best.  If you guys hear anything more then speculation on the start time give us a heads up.

PS Only 44 days to go good luck

You can pretty much guarantee 7pm.  The only day games at home that I recall were for espn or homecoming.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Hey EFF, glad to see an Elon fan on the board.  The game is still listed as TBD on the USF website, but I would be very surprised if the game is anytime but 7.  If it is televised (like McNeese was last year) it will be the typical ESPN regional production through the local TV station (ABC 28 or maybe Brighthouse Catch 47) which shouldn't affect scheduled kickoff time. 

BTW, how do you pronounce it?  I've been saying "E-lawn". 

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Well if they put us on TV make sure they say it right, ive heard some ESPN guys butcher our name.  As for the start time i would love to see a night game, football under the lights is the best.  If you guys hear anything more then speculation on the start time give us a heads up.

You can pretty much guarantee 7pm.  The only day games at home that I recall were for espn or homecoming.

Or way back when USF was a babe in the football woods, and it was a bad idea to go head-to-head with a Florida-Florida State game. I think that's the only home game USF has ever held during the day without TV dictating it to them.

Or way back when USF was a babe in the football woods, and it was a bad idea to go head-to-head with a Florida-Florida State game. I think that's the only home game USF has ever held during the day without TV dictating it to them.

Was that the Austin Peay game??

• Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

Hey EFF, glad to see an Elon fan on the board.  The game is still listed as TBD on the USF website, but I would be very surprised if the game is anytime but 7.  If it is televised (like McNeese was last year) it will be the typical ESPN regional production through the local TV station (ABC 28 or maybe Brighthouse Catch 47) which shouldn't affect scheduled kickoff time. 

BTW, how do you pronounce it?  I've been saying "E-lawn". 

Ive always enjoyed going to opp boards, makes the game more intresting building up to it.  Hopefully more will venture over, there was a link posted on our board but I forgot to add it to our pull down list of boards. opps.  most of our games this year are day so it will be nice to get a night game or 2 in there.  BTW you are correct it is "E-Lawn"[/wiki]

Archived