Support the Bulls and go to a baseball game too.

bull2saintleo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,185
  • Days Won:  1

The Clearwater Threshers baseball club (Single-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies) will be hosting their 2nd Annual Back to Football Night on Friday, July 20th at 7pm. It will be held at Bright House Networks Field, home of the 2006 Big East Baseball Championships (corner of Drew St. and US 19 in Clearwater) and will pit the in-county rival Dunedin Blue Jays and the Clearwater Threshers. Tickets range between $3 and $8. There will also be 2-for-1 box seat ticket deals as well as drink specials at Frenchy's Tiki Pavilion for anyone wearing apparel from their favorite football team.

Come out and support THE BULLS and have a great night at the ballpark.

Visit threshersbaseball.com, post here, or message me for any other info.

• Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the info...summer C classes will be out by then and it's PAYDAY!!

Maybe we can try to get people going to wear "oUr shirts"....It might motivate some people to go and buy some shirts this week!!

Thanks for the info...summer C classes will be out by then and it's PAYDAY!!

Maybe we can try to get people going to wear "oUr shirts"....It might motivate some people to go and buy some shirts this week!!

Good idea with the OUR SHIRT, I wasn't sure if I'd wear that or my #10 Old School USF jersey.  But what better than to show it off there.  I should be working the Customer Service/Advance Tickets window on the First Base side, so shout out a Go Bulls if you see me over there.

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Brighthouse Field is at the corner of Drew and Coachman, not US 19, but it sounds like a great night. 

Brighthouse Field is at the corner of Drew and Coachman, not US 19, but it sounds like a great night. 

True, it's between Drew and NE Coachman on US 19, the main entrance is off of Old Coachman Rd.  We always refer to the location as Drew and US 19 since most people can figure it out from the major roads in the area.

In case you want to Mapquest directions, the address to the main gate is:

601 N. Old Coachman Rd.

Clearwater, FL 33765

Just checked the availbility for tickets and there are plety of tickets in all price levels.  Also got word that current Tampa Bay Buccaneer Greg Spires will be signing autographs from 6 to 7 pm and that the first 1,000 fans thru the gates will recieve a Threshers football.

Looking forward to seeing some BULL PRIDE on Friday night.

Question:

On the website it says that you must wear your favorite football teams jersey....Can you verify bulls2saintleo? I am far too lazy to call my self

http://www.threshersbaseball.com/smccal.cgi?team=clr&popup=396

Question:

On the website it says that you must wear your favorite football teams jersey....Can you verify bulls2saintleo? I am far too lazy to call my self

http://www.threshersbaseball.com/smccal.cgi?team=clr&popup=396

That I can do, I'll check as soon as my manager gets back.  Chances are if you called, you'd talk to me anyways, and I don't have a clue right now... ;D

I just got this random email from my wife (told her about the game last night) -- Oh yeah, she doesn't like baseball

for some reason I am looking forward to the game Friday night...weird huh?

OK, here's the formal response....you can pretty much get the 2-for-1 deal with any football-related shirt (jersey, t-shirt, or anything else), we're just trying to get to word out about jerseys, but anything football-related is fine.

Archived