Chucky on the move again

NormalBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Rocky Mountain high for Chucky as he signs with the Nuggets.  Oh boy, what fun.  Pass to Melo and get back on dee.  ::)  I hate the NBA.

Normal

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2936394

• Content Count:  1,911

Rocky Mountain high for Chucky as he signs with the Nuggets.  Oh boy, what fun.  Pass to Melo and get back on dee.   ::)  I hate the NBA.

Normal

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2936394

get back on D?  chucky isnt known for his D.  He is a spark plug off the bench and some instant offense.  Has the knack of scoring and loves putting up heat checks. 

I cant think of a more ideal place for Chucky to be than with the Nuggets.  George Karl is an offensive coach and the Nuggets throw up over 100 points a nght (rare in the nba these days and Carmelo scores about 26 of them).  Chucky will fill in great off the bench there behind Iverson.  Plus, the Blazers just signed Steve Blake (was the PG on the nggets) so maybe Chucky will start at PG with iverson playing the 2 guard.  We will see. 

Chuck must be estatic. going from the doormat Grizzlies to a contender with the nuggets in a system that fits his style.  i see nothing but positives out of this move. Go Bulls.

• Content Count:  6,770
  • Days Won:  19

Bulliever and I can be friends again now that the dynamic duo of Allen Iverson and Chucky Atkins have joined forces...

• Content Count:  4,879

Hope he sends some of his bling-bling to the old alma mater.

Archived