USF Football Players in the NFL

Jewbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I must have blocked Bill Gramatica out of my mind after he blew out his knee celebrating a field goal.

• Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Don't forget about Scott McGready, who I believe was given a SB ring with the Patriots with their first SB victory. I know he was on their practice squad and represented them in NFL Europe.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks, but this must only have the current players.  There are some names missing.  Good find, though.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

Yes.  I think Jenkins and Moffitt get drafted.  Trae and Amarri will get opportunities as free agents.  Clebert could get drafted also.

Normal

If Amarri has a great year, he will get drafted. His size and athleticism is highly coveted in the NFL now. Because of Marquis Colston, NFL scouts will not be overlooking a 6'5" reciever with good speed and basketball skills.

Clebert will get drafted but he could easily be a 1st day pick depending on the stats he puts up this year. If he entered the draft last year, he would have put up better overall combine numbers than any of the D-tackles drafted.

He weighs about 305-310 lbs, ran a 4.89 40 yd dash and had 40 bench reps....that's amazing!

Archived