USF Bulls Club Watch Parties

Eric_Soncrant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Eric, the nearest chapters in North Carolina are an hour or an hour and a half away from Greensboro (where I will be).  How can those of us who are in Greensboro start up a chapter there?  Is there a limit to the amount of members needed to start one?  Also, since I am part of the New Alumni Program, does that mean that I am part of the Bulls Club? 

Littledrummerboy, I drive up to Greensboro on Saturday August 4th, and will probably get there on Sunday as to avoid driving 10 hours in one day, and get to move into AHA on the 6th or 7th.  So I'd be willing to help out anyway I can with watch parties as long as I do not have to work, in which case the guys that I am in charge of will be watching a USF game.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

I've hosted in Wesley Chapel in years past.  Any interest in the LOL/Wesley Chapel area?  Maybe if there is enough interest, I can be coaxed out of retirement to host again.

• Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

I think the Manatee/Sarasota watch parties should move from the LRS on Cortez to the one on University Parkway.  I live in Sarasota and it takes me about 40 minutes to get there.  The U-Parkway location is much more central.  Just a thought...

Archived