Orbitz Warning!!

GetAHobby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

I figured this would be the best spot for this.

When booking flights or hotels stay away from Orbitz!!! I had booked a flight and hotel with them, and they had me on a flight that didn't exsist. The good news is that their customer service is outsourced so you can't get a straight answer out of anyone and after 5 calls and 5 days I finally had a supervisor call me back to say they are not refunding my money, even though I had to buy an additional ticket to get home on a real flight.

After my experience I check some stuff on them, and there are thousands of stories online about Orbitz messing things up and not doing anything about it. Use anybody else but Orbitz!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Maddox had this same problem...

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I figured this would be the best spot for this.

When booking flights or hotels stay away from Orbitz!!! I had booked a flight and hotel with them, and they had me on a flight that didn't exsist. The good news is that their customer service is outsourced so you can't get a straight answer out of anyone and after 5 calls and 5 days I finally had a supervisor call me back to say they are not refunding my money, even though I had to buy an additional ticket to get home on a real flight.

After my experience I check some stuff on them, and there are thousands of stories online about Orbitz messing things up and not doing anything about it. Use anybody else but Orbitz!

Did you dispute the charge with your credit/debit card company? Once you get a hold of a rep it should take no more than 10 minutes to dispute the charge, and get your money back while they investigate. I think your chances of getting your money back are great.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

agreed... dispute it, and never use orbitz... there is a massive online boycott against them.

Archived