Do YOU want the UCF series to continue after '08 (For USF fans)

BullsFanInTX

Do YOU want the UCF series to continue after '08 (For USF fans)  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I say Absolutely NO.  If one is forced on us I hope it is a 2-1 deal, and then only after a break in series for a long while.  Otherwise, absolutely NOT.  NOTHING to gain long term.  Beat Miami a couple times and develop that rivalry, as well as in conf. rivalries with Rutgers and Louisville.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I know this poll is going to be skewed with all the Knight fans coming on here and voting yes, especially after I said for USF fans.  Gauranteed most voting yes will be Knight fans trying to skew the poll.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

We should only play Central Florida University as a game to replace the first 1AA game each year.

• Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

You left off the "I DON"T CARE" selection.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

We should only play Central Florida University as a game to replace the first 1AA game each year.

I'm for it, good warmup game

You left off the "I DON"T CARE" selection.

GO BULLS!

I fixed that.  Changed Not sure to Not sure/Don't care.

• Content Count:  400

EXACTLY.  i dont see why people dont recognize this.. as opposed to playing FAMU or BCC, UCF draws a good crowd and it's a better boost in terms of SOS.  Those opposed to the UCF series are just "too afraid" about losing to them.  I have confidence that our program is headed in the right direction.  If we played UCF 10 times, I am confident we can beat them 10 times in a row, ON TOP of great attendance.

• Content Count:  580

BullsfaninTX - calling you out man.  Maybe this is your first time creating a poll - but if you want to make a poll, make a poll and let it run.

If you think its going to be just UCF fans answering it - then just start a thread and draw a conclusion based on the responses.

Half this thread is you soapboxing about your thoughts. 

Just from the few responses here, so far most Bulls, for one reason or another, are interested in the series continuing.  I thought you said "Gauranteed most voting yes will be Knight fans trying to skew the poll."

Final idea for you future poll endeavors: don't make a poll if you aren't sure you want to read the responses.

EXACTLY.  i dont see why people dont recognize this.. as opposed to playing FAMU or BCC, UCF draws a good crowd and it's a better boost in terms of SOS.  Those opposed to the UCF series are just "too afraid" about losing to them.  I have confidence that our program is headed in the right direction.  If we played UCF 10 times, I am confident we can beat them 10 times in a row, ON TOP of great attendance.

Because every other, and I mean EVERY other BCS team plays a 1-aa game as a warm up.  Why would we put ourselves at a disadvantage over every single other BCS school in the country.

BullsfaninTX - calling you out man.  Maybe this is your first time creating a poll - but if you want to make a poll, make a poll and let it run.

If you think its going to be just UCF fans answering it - then just start a thread and draw a conclusion based on the responses.

Half this thread is you soapboxing about your thoughts. 

Just from the few responses here, so far most Bulls, for one reason or another, are interested in the series continuing.  I thought you said "Gauranteed most voting yes will be Knight fans trying to skew the poll."

Final idea for you future poll endeavors: don't make a poll if you aren't sure you want to read the responses.

Half the thread?  I made 1 (ONE) comment about knight fans.  That is not half the thread.

People are free to vote however they want. I can't twist their arms.  I only suggested, whether they listen to me is up to them.

My other comment was about my personal opinion on the series.  Just like every one else in this thread is free to make their personal opinions heard.

Archived