Sign Idea

Economics_Nerd82

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

So, a couple days before every televised game we find on this board the obligatory "sign ideas" thread. So, instead of that this coming year, how about his...

For every home game, we get a two or three word slogan prepared (before the season even starts), and everyone can bring a sign that reads the same... for instance, for the UCF game, we could ALL have signs that read "NO PITY" or "24-19" for West Virginia. I think it would be great to see a sea of signs that all read the same... presenting a united front. It would take some organizing, but, I would think word of mouth would spread this pretty quickly. Markers are cheap, the paper is somewhat cheap, everyone can make their own. Could probably even do it for FAU and Auburn.

Anyway, just a thought that passed through my head on the drive home tonight.

Go Bulls!!!  :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Or WVU rhymes with gay! Let's make rhyming with gay a tradition!

So, a couple days before every televised game we find on this board the obligatory "sign ideas" thread. So, instead of that this coming year, how about his...

For every home game, we get a two or three word slogan prepared (before the season even starts), and everyone can bring a sign that reads the same... for instance, for the UCF game, we could ALL have signs that read "NO PITY" or "24-19" for West Virginia. I think it would be great to see a sea of signs that all read the same... presenting a united front. It would take some organizing, but, I would think word of mouth would spread this pretty quickly. Markers are cheap, the paper is somewhat cheap, everyone can make their own. Could probably even do it for FAU and Auburn.

Anyway, just a thought that passed through my head on the drive home tonight.

Go Bulls!!!  :)

The local Hooters does a contest exactly like this every season... Sometimes the slogans that get picked in that contest are a little cheesy or corny...

Not a bad idea to make signs instead of just buttons...

When you post with sarcasm, you should add some smilies... people on here can take things way to seriously sometimes...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

We had that with UCF and their 17 ... I think certain things are good to have mass numbers of. But there are too many good thoughts and each person has different perceptions.

Last year's scores ... are history.

Too many things can happen that week that could lead to good ideas for that game. What if we had a bunch of 0-15 signs made up?  ;)

• Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

Well, for UCF the sign is easy!

0 - forever!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The only team that I would actually like to see a "rhymes with gay" sign for is UCF.  No other team should be as hated as they are.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I have a few problems with this and some of the other shirts and signs that were at the bowl game.

First of all, they're stupid and make no sense.  Secondly, and probably the most important, children go to these games and shouldn't have to be subjected to this and lastly, it shows a complete lack of class on one's part and reflects poorly on the school and its fanbase.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I have a few problems with this and some of the other shirts and signs that were at the bowl game.

First of all, they're stupid and make no sense.  Secondly, and probably the most important, children go to these games and shouldn't have to be subjected to this and lastly, it shows a complete lack of class on one's part and reflects poorly on the school and its fanbase.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh, quit whining.  If your precious kids can't deal with a "WVU rhymes with gay" sign they shouldn't be at college football games in the student section....

Bush League for life!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh, quit whining.  If your precious kids can't deal with a "WVU rhymes with gay" sign they shouldn't be at college football games in the student section....

Bush League for life!

Let's get a few things straight.  I'm not whining.  The, "... rhymes with gay" is the tamest one I've seen.  The ones with the shirts don't stay in the student section, they go around the stadium makining sure that everyone sees them.  I can't stop you or anyone else from being a classless ass, but you should at least have some respect for the other USF fans that are at the game.

Archived