Had the Bulls shirt on at Disney, Got 3 "Go Bulls"...

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  518
  • Days Won:  0

I think this shows how much further our program still has to go.  We will know we have arrived when we don't get all jacked up about seeing someone with a USF shirt on in our own state.  This shows how small our fan base currently is.  With that said, it has been fun to watch our program grow and I look forward to the day that USF gear is as wide spread as the other 3 Florida schools. 

Guest Sprtsfn627

I think this shows how much further our program still has to go.  We will know we have arrived when we don't get all jacked up about seeing someone with a USF shirt on in our own state.  This shows how small our fan base currently is.  With that said, it has been fun to watch our program grow and I look forward to the day that USF gear is as wide spread as the other 3 Florida schools. 

The thing that gets me is that not once, but THREE different times after I told someone I went to South Florida have I been asked if I was at the game where we got in the fight with Miami.  That gets on my nerves to no end.  >:(

We are definently moving on up...but we got a long way to go.

• Content Count:  4,142
  • Days Won:  1

I've been wearing a BULLS shirt (and other BULLS things) every day of my life (including work) for the past 5 years...  EVERY time I see ANYBODY wear any kind of BULLS gear I always give them a "GO BULLS" and then see if they're involved. It's always a good ice-breaker to scream it to someone else, to see if you get a reaction... When I went to a Gay-turds game last year, I wore My BULLS gear, and had half a dozen "Go Bulls" aimed towards me and always responded in kind... I personally think it's necessary to wear BULLS gear EVERYWHERE you go !!!  Coach always explains it like this...  "It's not a shirt or a hat that you're wearing, It's a Flag. And it's you're responsibility to wave that flag as much as you can..." So Be proud my BULL Bretheren.. Be Proud.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

I've been wearing a BULLS shirt (and other BULLS things) every day of my life (including work) for the past 5 years...  EVERY time I see ANYBODY wear any kind of BULLS gear I always give them a "GO BULLS" and then see if they're involved. It's always a good ice-breaker to scream it to someone else, to see if you get a reaction... When I went to a Gay-turds game last year, I wore My BULLS gear, and had half a dozen "Go Bulls" aimed towards me and always responded in kind... I personally think it's necessary to wear BULLS gear EVERYWHERE you go !!!   Coach always explains it like this...  "It's not a shirt or a hat that you're wearing, It's a Flag. And it's you're responsibility to wave that flag as much as you can..." So Be proud my BULL Bretheren.. Be Proud.

Amen, brother Mutt.  I wear a USF shirt almost everyday at work and heard someone that I didn't know well tell someone else that "He's a USF nut.  You should see his office".

• Content Count:  22

I thought maybe it was just my kids and I really being on the hunt for USF around town... but it seems like there has been increase of license plates and decals on windows of cars around town.  I do get a lot more "Go Bulls" around town and while traveling and people close to us are finally jumping on the bandwagon (after our nagging them for years!).  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I was at the Pepsi 400 yesterday, unfortunately had my jr shirt on...  But I was in the 3rd row, and a man walked by wearing a USF shirt, and i yelled "GO BULLS"...go fig the cars were goin by at the time and he couldn't hear me.

3rd row? Those seats suck! (Just kidding!)

What a crazy race, eh?

I was in the Nextel Tower for both the 500 and the 400...and still can't believe either of those finishes.

WOW!!!

Racing at Daytona is still the best!

• Content Count:  356

Had my Bulls gear on at Hannah Flanigan's Irish Pub in downtown Hendersonville NC last week - ran into another gent in the same bar sporting a Bulls hat himself...especailly nice since I was sitting with Gator brother in law!

• Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

every once in a while I get honked at driving around up here in hernando county..when i look over someone is throwing up the horns..I give it right back to 'em and do the same honking when i see others decorated on the road

Archived