Had the Bulls shirt on at Disney, Got 3 "Go Bulls"...

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Our fan base is growing, we are soon going to be a force to be reckoned with.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

was at universal studios today and was wearing my "the good, the bad, the ugly" shirt and had a guy comment on it, he is from Virginia and a fan of Va Tech.  We talked about Seth for a bit and he was like, "I don't know how much longer he will be here for."

• Content Count:  307

I was at the Pepsi 400 yesterday, unfortunately had my jr shirt on...  But I was in the 3rd row, and a man walked by wearing a USF shirt, and i yelled "GO BULLS"...go fig the cars were goin by at the time and he couldn't hear me.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I live up in Volusia and went out to see Transformers the other night. Had a regular USF shirt on with a big U on the back. I was pumping gas and a woman in a car leaving rolled her window down and yelled 'Go Bulls!'. At the movie theatre, the guy taking tickets said to my friend and I, "Theatre 8 to your left...nice shirt, theatre 8 to your left". Finally, actualy waiting to get in the theatre, someone leaving threw up the horns and yelled 'Go Bulls'. It was awesome.

• Content Count:  624

reading all these stories makes me so excited for USF. The last time I was at Universal, I wore a USF shirt all day and got several "go bulls" from people all day. Turns out it was the day of our WIN vs Wvu!! I watched it on the 60" screens at NBA City.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Mines a little old, but last March when I was back home in Jacksonville, I watched the River Run (15k road race) as it went by my house. I was sitting on the back of my car wearing a USF shirt and my car had a USF bumper sticker. I got several GO BULLS cheers from racers. Everytime it happens, I feel so much pride.

• Content Count:  7,613
  • Days Won:  10

I travel quite a bit and always wear my USF gear if I don't have to be at a client's that same day.  I seem to be getting a 'Go Bulls' more and more.

I also slap a USF Bulls car magnet on the back of all my rental cars.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,279
  • Days Won:  29

I travel quite a bit and always wear my USF gear ...

AWESOME !

It's great to show prise in USF.

A good buddy of mine always jokes that "E.T. will always be wearing something USF" ...BULL Nation is growing because our fan base is growing.

• Content Count:  1,158

I was at the Pepsi 400 yesterday, unfortunately had my jr shirt on...  But I was in the 3rd row, and a man walked by wearing a USF shirt, and i yelled "GO BULLS"...go fig the cars were goin by at the time and he couldn't hear me.

I wonder if that was from someone in my group.  We had about a dozen people at the race and four or five of us were wearing USF gear.  Talked to a couple students that were working parking in a couple of lots across the street as well.  Lot's of love out there in Bulls Country.

Eric

• Content Count:  4,879

There is real wisdom in this as well as it takes you out of the "easy tourist mark" for car thieves.

Archived