Bulls Series With UCF Likely Over

USFan

Would UCF accept an unbalanced series in USF's favor?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

We have 10+ page threads on hoochie mamas, a placekicker's mom, and Ryan Hamilton...please don't judge interest by length of thread(s).

USF needs Ryan Hamilton.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

0707bulls230.jpg

I just can't wait to see what QB we'll be hammering !

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

I went to the last 3 So Miss games (including the one in hattiesberg), they were fun, but nothing like the atmosphere surrounding or around UCF.

One perceives what one wants to perceive ....  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

0707bulls230.jpg

I just can't wait to see what QB we'll be hammering !

They're trying to find one to volunteer...they'll get back with us on that!  Maybe Greco, he should like wrestling.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I went to the last 3 So Miss games (including the one in hattiesberg), they were fun, but nothing like the atmosphere surrounding or around UCF.

One perceives what one wants to perceive ....   ;)

Hint #1...which game did USF players jump up and down on the other teams logo after the game?

Hint #2...which game did The Jim go nuts like he won the Super Bowl?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Hint #1...which game did USF players jump up and down on the other teams logo after the game?

Good Lord, anybody with at least half a brain knows why the kids and the coach were emotional after that game .... it was Bianchi's bullspit column that got them riled up. If it was because they had just beaten a "rival", why wasn't it there the previous year? Try all you want but the emotion for that game is, for the most part, coming from you clowns.    :loser

Sure, it happened at the Citrus Dump... but it's happened in other places, too.

I think you mean Southern Mississippi... when the game winning FG went through at the end, he ran all over the field jumping up and down... like a crazed Bull seeing red.

• Content Count:  1,480

See the nonBCS schedule thread. Greg says they didn't.

In Greg's response he mentions that nobody said we will only sign 2for1's with non-bcs teams. However, they have said we will only sign 1for1's with bcs teams, so I suppose it depends on how you interpret it. Could be that we won't do anything other than 1for1 with BCS teams we schedule or it could mean that 1for1's will be limited to only BCS teams. Maybe the first interpretation is correct but hopefully the second is accurate as well.

As another poster said you perceive what you want. Basically the difference to me is that when we beat USM I walked away psyched that we had beaten a quality team, when I walked away from the ucf game I felt relieved that we didn't lose to a crappy team, and really how could you feel otherwise? When we played them the first time they had not won a game since 2 seasons prior and their team last year got completely destroyed by the decent teams they played. So, great, we beat a terrible terrible team and were excited because they happen to be close by (and even more sad that the coaches had more passion over their beat writer then he does for the team itself) To me this game is about the same quality game as a buffalo just closer to home......wow, exciting.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Nobody ever said USF will only sign 1-for-1s with BCS programs. it's hard to pull off 2-for-1s with any d-I programs. you guys should expect to see 1-for-1 deals with non-BCS schools, whether it's C-USA or MAC or other conferences ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

We have 10+ page threads on hoochie mamas, a placekicker's mom, and Ryan Hamilton...please don't judge interest by length of thread(s).

Maybe, but rarely do we get a football related thread this long unless its a gameday thread.

Rarely do we have an opponent on here as frequently as we have UCFers.  Hence I believe there are other reasons for the length of thread.  We have heard UCF lodge complaints and insults and challneges for YEARS....no other team has ever criticized us, no other opponent newspaper (Sentinel) gives as much negative press to the Bulls, no other fan base outside of UCF has membership on this board in such large numbers and WHY?  We have played twice and beat them twice.  We beat them handily in about every sport.  There is no reason to reward them with a "rivalry".  Again, if we play them or not it is no different to me than FIU or FAU.  If the students enjoy it more, that's understandable.  But those in charge of the program (and many fans) know better.  We should not legitimize their failure of a program by appearing to be on equal footing or that "we need" the game as K-L likes to say. 

Archived