Countdown to Football: Player #56

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

In the 100 days to Bulls Football countdown, TheBullsPen.com is hosting discussion on players wearing the numbers 99 to 1.         

We're approx 56 days until kickoff of the 2007 season.     

The number 56 was and/or is worn by the following Bulls:         

Tchecoy Blount................1998-2001

Terrance Royal.................2002-2005

Sam Miller........................2006-2007

Please post your comments, thoughts and reflections on these Bulls and help countdown the days until kickoff vs. Elon in Raymond James Stadium on September 1, 2007

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,770
  • Days Won:  19

Couldn't find two better guys to wear LT's number... both Terrence and Tchecoy brought fire to the field and their passion for the game was insane! I remember Tchecoy working at the old market beside the Greenery doing night shifts through college. He's a cool dude... legend has it he gave Leavitt and ear full or two back in the day (although I can't confirm or deny it). Anyone know what Tchecoy is up to now?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

Couldn't find two better guys to wear LT's number... both Terrence and Tchecoy brought fire to the field and their passion for the game was insane! ...

Anyone who watched USF football while those guys were on the field could not argue .. Cheered a many times for their actions.

This was a great idea to countdown and ... shall I say, "THIS IS BECOMING A TRADTION!" on thebullspen.com

Go BULLS !!!

Archived