• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,281
  • Days Won:  29

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

almost all of our coaches have some experience in the Big East or some BCS conference, save for one or two.

• Content Count:  849

Many of them have us finishing 2nd or 3rd. A couple of those douches have us finishing 5th .

I see us finishing in the top 3. I believe we can win all of our games but we have to prove it. I think Rutgers will have

a nice win-loss record due to their mostly weak OOC schedule. I think they will get exposed by us, WVU, and UL.

They will probably lose to Maryland too.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Glad to know some BE people realize we are on the edge of something great. One even said we go to a BCS bowl this year. And then there's this idiot:

I do not see USF finishing better than 4th or 5th. Too many coaching losses replaced with coaches that have not proved themselves at the BE level. Also, there is alot of film on Grothe, I bet he doesn't make it past the 3rd game with an injury. USF is the most overrated team in the BE. They are not fundamentally sound, WVU, Louisville, Rutgers, and even Pitt have better talent and are better coached.

Yeah that "not fundamentally sound" team with lesser "talent" is no match in Morgantown. Oh wait, they were.

• Content Count:  119

Since when do they allow the coaches to play?  :) Seriously, inexperienced coaches doesn't allow us to win games. What was that guy thinking? We have way too much talent. Also, the argument that "there's too much tape on Grothe now, so he can't do what he did last year". Okay, good luck stopping Ford running down your throat!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Since when do they allow the coaches to play?  :) Seriously, inexperienced coaches doesn't allow us to win games. What was that guy thinking? We have way too much talent. Also, the argument that "there's too much tape on Grothe now, so he can't do what he did last year". Okay, good luck stopping Ford running down your throat!

Very stupid, short sighted quote about the coaches.  First of all, I believe we strengthed our weakest coordinator position by replacing him with a better, more experienced coach.  We also added a pretty respected, former Head Coach to the staff.  Following this guy's logic about coaching losses, doesn't that mean that UL and WVU, by virtue of their replacing coaches had just as many, if not more (and arguably more important) coaching changes than we did? 

• Content Count:  4,016

Many of them have us finishing 2nd or 3rd. A couple of those douches have us finishing 5th .

I see us finishing in the top 3. I believe we can win all of our games but we have to prove it. I think Rutgers will have

a nice win-loss record due to their mostly weak OOC schedule. I think they will get exposed by us, WVU, and UL.

They will probably lose to Maryland too.

Rutgers is returning a pretty **** good team.  Losing Brian Leonard hurts, but that's mostly from a leadership standpoint, 70% of the carries went to Ray Rice.  But we're talking about an offense with Teel as a senior, an offensive line that is returning three fifth year seniors in Sosa, Zuttah, and Fladell- two of which made all-conference and receivers Tiquan Underwood, Ken Britt...that's not a bad offense, while I don't think Teel is good that's still returning four all-conference guys, maybe five.

On defense they're DL has Eric Foster, Studivant, and Westerman returning, one starting LB, and three of their four starting DB's from last year.

Not a bad nucleus coming back, and they get to play us at home on Thursday Night.  I remember the last time I saw them play on Thursday Night, they embarrassed BCS game winner Louisville.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I think Rutgers is a good team for sure.  Say whatever you want about Teel, the one thing the kid is, is a winner.  One of those players that just has a knack of finding a way to win.  If I recall correctly,  I think going back to High School, he has a pretty awesome record as a starter.

I like the competition and (dare I say) budding rivalry with Rutgers.  The Thursday night game will have all the makings of one of our most exciting and most meaningful atmospheres we have ever had going into the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,281
  • Days Won:  29

Think most see USF, RU, UL & WVU battling for the Title.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,457

Remember RESPECT is earned and not given - we EARNED respect in Morgantown last year - remember that!

Archived