Football Dream

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Well it all started last night as I had my first Bulls football game dream.  It was more like a nightmare.  We were struggling versus FIU again.  Not sure why this was the team in my dream, but it was.  Anybody else have dreams about actual USF games?

I'm sure I'll have a few more in the next couple of months, hopefully they'll be better outcomes. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The only football dreams I have about our Bulls concern us beating AU, UL, Rutgers and WVU.   LOL

Oh, and by the way, we win all our other games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

I frequently dream about the Sun Dolls >:D >:D >:D  I get lots of comments about the calendar in my office at work!

I think I have OD'ed my wife on football.  I watch one of our games almost every weekend on DVD (Pitt, bowl game, and WV my favorites), and I play at least one game of NCAA '07 a day.  Of course, I have never been any team other than USF.  My son still cracks up that I wanted a PS2 for my 50th birthday. 

Now I am trying to talk her into going to the Auburn and FAU games with me.  Either way, I am going.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I frequently dream about the Sun Dolls >:D >:D >:D  I get lots of comments about the calendar in my office at work!

I think I have OD'ed my wife on football.  I watch one of our games almost every weekend on DVD (Pitt, bowl game, and WV my favorites), and I play at least one game of NCAA '07 a day.  Of course, I have never been any team other than USF.  My son still cracks up that I wanted a PS2 for my 50th birthday. 

Now I am trying to talk her into going to the Auburn and FAU games with me.  Either way, I am going.

Try bribery, it usually works.  LOL

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Well it all started last night as I had my first Bulls football game dream.  It was more like a nightmare.  We were struggling versus FIU again.  Not sure why this was the team in my dream, but it was.  Anybody else have dreams about actual USF games?

I'm sure I'll have a few more in the next couple of months, hopefully they'll be better outcomes.   

i had the same struggling against FIU dream like a month ago.  Woke up as we were about to lose, thank Gawd it was just a dream. 

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

For several years (longer than we have had football) I've had a recurring dream that we are playing the gators in the swamp and, in every case, we've had the lead with time left in the 4th quarter.  Don't think we've ever gotten to the point of celebration but if I've had the dream once, I've had it 20 times!  Also had one recently that we were playing the Vols at Tennessee.  It was 13-11 in the First Half...weird.  13-11???  It could happen.  For the next 60 days, I'll take the dreams, it's as close to the real thing as I can get.  The only games I have on TIVO saved are UCF 2 years ago (blow-out) and the Papajohn's game (blow-out).  Does anyone have an extra copy of Pitt or WV from this year?  Or even UCiF?  I need some variety...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

...  Does anyone have an extra copy of Pitt or WV from this year?  Or even UCiF?  I need some variety...

PM __ Eats It

• Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

i do the same. me and dad in law try to get together and watch the games and do our own breakdowns looking at different formations and what they did during different situations...even the losses which are so DAMM hard to watch

• Content Count:  958

a few weeks ago i had a dream that (GASP!) we lost to UCiF.

that would be horrible, we'd never hear the end of it

• Content Count:  1,757

I had a dream that we were beating Notre Dame in a bowl game and on my desk was a purple meerkat that called all the instant replays... and I think the Devil or a giant Oprah took a dump on the "Touchdown Jesus" building.

Archived