Our shirts

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,648
  • Days Won:  255

Exactly ;D

I think many of you have lost the idea of backing the bulls.  The shirts were OBVIOUSLY intended for anyone to buy, as the price diff shows.  The price diff only has to do with the funding differance between what SG put in and what Athletics put in.  A&S fees can only be spent on STUDENTS, so they tried to find a solution.  I know a lot of parents that attend games, maybe only a few a year... but use them to come visit their kids.  I know my parents come over a few times a year and focus on times we have games so we have something to do (and they like the college football games). 

Facts are: They are being sold to ANYONE who wants one at the MC info desk and SG/Athletics hopes everyone who buys one will attend games (for parents, even a one or more is great since they HAVE TO BUY TICKETS... the more we get to come to games, the more $$ athletics makes, not to mention attendance numbers).  Thousands have already been sold (sorry I do not recall the number).  More "CAN" be made, and the main marketing campaign will start when fall classes start up.  Mostly students buy them at the MC.  I work the night orientation event for SG and I see almost no parents buying them (students do sometimes buy two or three for parents, and yes they pay extra if they are not student shirts-- parents are not invited into the MC at night). 

Yes, the point is to fill Ray Jay with green... but spreading bulls nation isnt that bad of an idea is it?  And like I said, parents will likely come back and and attend games (the ones that want to bother with a shirt anyway).

"Go Bulls!"

dgtg090h.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

and just to mess with everyone... Megan is greek!  OH MY!!!

• Content Count:  3,574

Maybe we should change the name from "Our Shirts" to "Game day Shirts" to make it clear.

Done.

BTW, my gf and I bought shirts and we live in Boston.  We'll be going to at least 3 home games.

The guy at the desk said $10 and I corrected him by saying $12.  Actually, it was $30 because we bought 3 additional shirts for her family since they still live in the Tampa area and they still go to the games.

I don't see why this is such a big problem.  If we run out... GOOD!  We’ll just order MORE. :gobulls

Maybe we should change the name from "Our Shirts" to "Game day Shirts" to make it clear.

Done.

BTW, my gf and I bought shirts and we live in Boston.  We'll be going to at least 3 home games.

The guy at the desk said $10 and I corrected him by saying $12.  Actually, it was $30 because we bought 3 additional shirts for her family since they still live in the Tampa area and they still go to the games.

I don't see why this is such a big problem.  If we run out... GOOD!  We’ll just order MORE. :gobulls

It's a little late to change the name after we have bought thousands of shirts, signs, etc.  haha

Or we could change the name to "Some of our shirts" and then ban everyone we do not like from buying them.

Done.

BTW, my gf and I bought shirts and we live in Boston.  We'll be going to at least 3 home games.

The guy at the desk said $10 and I corrected him by saying $12.  Actually, it was $30 because we bought 3 additional shirts for her family since they still live in the Tampa area and they still go to the games.

I don't see why this is such a big problem.  If we run out... GOOD!  We’ll just order MORE. :gobulls

The shirts do not say "our shirt" they say "our house" and just happen to be called "our shirt".

Done.

BTW, my gf and I bought shirts and we live in Boston.  We'll be going to at least 3 home games.

The guy at the desk said $10 and I corrected him by saying $12.  Actually, it was $30 because we bought 3 additional shirts for her family since they still live in the Tampa area and they still go to the games.

I don't see why this is such a big problem.  If we run out... GOOD!  We’ll just order MORE. :gobulls

It's a little late to change the name after we have bought thousands of shirts, signs, etc.  haha

The say "Our Shirt 2007" on the sleave and "This is Our House" on the back.  I had thousands of them in my office until we could get them into storage, just trust me! 

Sorry, I trust you. Maybe, we can just make the shirts sleeveless and then call them whatever we want ???

The say "Our Shirt 2007" on the sleave and "This is Our House" on the back.  I had thousands of them in my office until we could get them into storage, just trust me! 

haha, that sounds like a bad idea... at least for some people

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Just noticed they are for sale on BullsHeaven.com

Archived